Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking good job.. I hope you get slapped from one side of the Bronx to the other..

I’m not sure I want to live in this world anymore, how can anyone PAY for him to do anything? It shows who the audience is these days, when this and MOTDX talking about haircuts, utter cunts

and here is our very own wanker licking him out

I’m not sure I want to live in this world anymore, how can anyone PAY for him to do anything? It shows who the audience is these days, when this and MOTDX talking about haircuts, utter cunts

and here is our very own wanker licking him out

They are close friends to be fair, even go on holidays together.

If true then that’s £300k a week for 3 years and he will be 34 at the end of it. No wonder he’s signing on!

Aubameyang to sign new three-year deal at Woolwich ‘imminently’
https://theathletic.com/2000017/202...t-Woolwich-arteta/?source=user_shared_article

that cunt is going to sign. surely a big team should be coming for him? Or he wait it out and go for free to get the big move. Ok they won an fa cup but for a player of his quality is that what you want??

that cunt is going to sign. surely a big team should be coming for him? Or he wait it out and go for free to get the big move. Ok they won an fa cup but for a player of his quality is that what you want??

This is the 3rd time this summer a "deal done" announcement has been made by the media.

Will he sign? Maybe.
Has he signed yet? Still no.

This is the 3rd time this summer a "deal done" announcement has been made by the media.

Will he sign? Maybe.
Has he signed yet? Still no.

I did think that immediately after posting it. He'd be mad not to sign that though, if he's just after the money. He won't get a better contract offer than that anywhere else in the current market. Maybe that is why Woolwich are leaking it, put pressure on him in public to sign it because it is such a good offer?

I did think that immediately after posting it. He'd be mad not to sign that though, if he's just after the money. He won't get a better contract offer than that anywhere else in the current market. Maybe that is why Woolwich are leaking it, put pressure on him in public to sign it because it is such a good offer?

How much is the offer?

Paywall cuts off that part of the article.....

How much is the offer?

Paywall cuts off that part of the article.....

It says three years and will be their highest paid player. I though Ozil was on £300k so it will be more than that. But like you say, he still hasn't signed it.

"Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is to end speculation over his Woolwich future by imminently signing a new three-year contract that will enable him to become the club's highest-paid player, David Ornstein can exclusively reveal. After months of negotiations, the 31-year-old striker will put pen to paper on fresh terms and hand Woolwich a huge boost ahead of the new Premier League season."

It says three years and will be their highest paid player. I though Ozil was on £300k so it will be more than that. But like you say, he still hasn't signed it.

"Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is to end speculation over his Woolwich future by imminently signing a new three-year contract that will enable him to become the club's highest-paid player, David Ornstein can exclusively reveal. After months of negotiations, the 31-year-old striker will put pen to paper on fresh terms and hand Woolwich a huge boost ahead of the new Premier League season."

I'm assuming he's on 250k already... If he drags his heels and leaves on a free next summer then he'll potentially score the same wage + a signing on fee. If not; that deal - maybe an even better one - will still be on the table. He holds all the cards.....

Mind you, I keep having to remind myself; he's 31 already!

Back
Top Bottom