Come here to laugh at Nu-Castle

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did.... Didn't.... It was us..... It was them....

School yard vibes.
Who woukd I believe?

The league, or Mike Ashley?

Hmmmmmm

I think, frankly, Ashley would come second if it were between him and the Baby Eating Bishop of Bath & Wells.

Still, on the brightside, all those Geordies can return their rainbow socks now they divvent have to prove they don't hate the gays really. They call stop pretending to know a gay person too. (and he's a mate. Sound as it gets, just like a normal bloke)

Still, on the brightside, all those Geordies can return their rainbow socks now they divvent have to prove they don't hate the gays really. They call stop pretending to know a gay person too. (and he's a mate. Sound as it gets, just like a normal bloke)

Thanks fuck it's not just me that found all that shit deplorable. :adesalute:

Thanks fuck it's not just me that found all that shit deplorable. :adesalute:
It never ceased to amaze me that there are people on this site who think "Joe Lewis is a tax exile", or Joe Lewis traded the pound on black Wednesday " is some how comparable to having an owner who held his own night of the long knives to solidify his position, let alone all the other shite that regime has gotten up to. "Yes, women can drive now". Whoop fucking whoop. Still get beaten up for showing some skin though.

Any fucking protest woukd have stopped the second they signed a "superstar" swiftly followed by rolling over to have their tummies tickled.

It never ceased to amaze me that there are people on this site who think "Joe Lewis is a tax exile", or Joe Lewis traded the pound on black Wednesday " is some how comparable to having an owner who held his own night of the long knives to solidify his position, let alone all the other shite that regime has gotten up to. "Yes, women can drive now". Whoop fucking whoop. Still get beaten up for showing some skin though.

Amen....

Much like the villainisation of Fat Mike... Yeh, he's a cunt; but FFS look at whom you're welcoming in his place!

Any fucking protest woukd have stopped the second they signed a "superstar" swiftly followed by rolling over to have their tummies tickled.

There would have been no protests.... You were spot on about the "supporting 'the gays' can be our get-out clause" bullshit (which is really quite offensive when you break it down).

Its completely fake moon landing stupid. Its not AT ALL comparable. In fact they aren't even immoral acts as opposed to evil: hanging homosexuals beheading apostates . They are plain thick

Wraith is a vainglorious bellend, Mitch is all right, but has perhaps got caught up in the perception that he (a dentist) has some kind of inside track on the takeover, oldheatonian is a knacker.

Look, Ashley is obviously after some kind of benefit at the end of this. Either selling the club, or getting a settlement from the PL. I'm not convinced he'll get either. Comes back to the the same issue; Saudi Arabia pirated PL property. Until that's resolved (somehow) the Saudis aren't going to own us, or any other PL club.

Couple of thoughts;
If the legal route finds that PIF and KSA are separate entities then there's the arbitration that the PL suggested, and they have to make a decision on the takeover. But I'm not sure if that's the aim of this legal challenge.

If it's found that the PL overreached the purpose of the test then maybe Ashley will get some kind of consideration (though personally I think that's a dangerous precedent to set).

If the PL win then hopefully, finally, we can move the fuck on.

ElVUcUzXEAE90Ys

ElVUnjvWoAAT5QP

ElVUvtpXgAAO-nK

blah, blah, blah.......goes on for 9 pages click tweet to see them all if interested

Only club to Vote against Qatari owned BEIN sports getting the TV rights coverage for that area.

And, incidently, I'm not suggesting the Qatari regime is an improvement on the Saudis. Its as reprehensible as the Saudi one

Good luck to them! Although the bit about always smiling faces is a stretch too far.

If we are relegated, I'd imagine Ashley will stay as owner until we get back up, however long that might be. No chance of Ashley selling shares to the Trust, and I'd imagine any new owner would just pay lip service to fan engagement without diluting their ownership (as Ashley did with the ill-fated Fans Forum charade).

At the very least local charities might benefit, and it may foster a greater sense of involvement for the fans that pledge.

Back
Top Bottom