Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not seen it yet and only going on what people are saying.

Danny talks to Jose in a very angry aggressive manner.
Jose doesn't give him the answers he wants.
Danny throws his toys out of the pram.
Wants to talk to Levy.

There is nothing there that shows why Danny wants to speak to Levy, only my reading of it.

lol

if those people on Twitter had Rose playing for their club, they’d want him out on his arse

Let us not forget that he came out with this same dumb shit in a national newspaper. That is not the same as speaking privately in the managers office. Crying about his salary, crying about the chairman, complaining that we were signing players “he had to google” as if Berba and Keane were getting excited when Danny Rose rolled up from Leeds for £1m. He has a terrible lack of respect for his club and his colleagues.

If anybody decent wanted Rose, he’d be long gone, we couldn’t shift him last summer and he got just two loan offers in January. The team that took him didn’t even want him back.
It was in reference to his life after football. But he’ll get another offer somewhere. He’s probably had to scale back his ambition.
He was brutally honest about the Ambition of the club and he was right. I don’t see it as a personal attack on Spurs fans, I don’t feel disrespected. A season after that interview the club signed NOBODY. Ambition indeed.

Relative to Our direct competitors the Average spurs player was underpaid - the stadium was a means of closing the gap. That is a hard truth to swallow.

Wow, heading for the club that finished 17th in Serie A last season. Reality bites.

I hope the last 3 years have taught him some important lessons in life, his career could have ended much differently if only he’d not stuck his head up his arse.

Goodbye Danny Rose...

And it seemed to me, you spent your time, being useless on the wing
Slowly fading with the sunset
As complaints came in
And that debut wonder volley
Is an almost faded thrill
Your career burned out long before
Your ego ever will

I think Rose is top quality and deserves huge respect for his brutal honesty since being at the club.
There aren’t that many left backs in the Premier league better in that position I believe Mourinho’s a mug for freezing him out he’s homegrown and wears his heart on his sleeve always gives 100% and def should command a place in our starting 11 ahead of Ben Davies who as a left back has never convinced me
So if your reading this thread Jose just know your a mug to let Rose leave

Back
Top Bottom