Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think Rose is top quality and deserves huge respect for his brutal honesty since being at the club.
There aren’t that many left backs in the Premier league better in that position I believe Mourinho’s a mug for freezing him out he’s homegrown and wears his heart on his sleeve always gives 100% and def should command a place in our starting 11 ahead of Ben Davies who as a left back has never convinced me
So if your reading this thread Jose just know your a mug to let Rose leave

No, it's time for Rose to go. It has been for at least a year.

No, it's time for Rose to go. It has been for at least a year.
Admittedly he probably burnt his bridges with Levy 2 summers ago with his very honest comments about the lack of transfer activity to me it shows he cares
doing it publicly was never going to down well but is it any different to Harry Kane saying publicly he wants to win things and if it doesn’t happen at the club he’ll look to move on?
Whether Rose moves on or not I wish him every success for his future he’s a true legend of the club COYS

Damned with faint praise - "So it’s very difficult for Danny. If he goes to Serie A and Genoa I think it’ll be very good for him. I don’t know [if it will happen], I don’t belong to transfer market especially with players leaving the club. The club knows I’m more than happy with the players I have in the left-back position and happy for Danny to leave."

Admittedly he probably burnt his bridges with Levy 2 summers ago with his very honest comments about the lack of transfer activity to me it shows he cares
doing it publicly was never going to down well but is it any different to Harry Kane saying publicly he wants to win things and if it doesn’t happen at the club he’ll look to move on?
Whether Rose moves on or not I wish him every success for his future he’s a true legend of the club COYS
He showed a total lack of respect for his team mates when he said he had to google incoming players names. Whether it was a dig at Levy or not, that was bang out of order from a senior professional.
When he went whining to Jose, he did exactly the same thing - passing his opinion on other players being “shit”. Within that little exchange, he answered his own question about why he was dropped. He was shit against Liverpool. He then doubled down on that by slating other players and whining about it being unfair. He is a nasty little cunt with a fucking huge chip on his shoulder.

He had one truly memorable season when him and Walker were absolutely tearing it up. But a legend? Nah. People like Gary Mabutt are legends. Not gobshite egotists like Rose.

Doesn't sound like he fancies Genoa as they won't offer him the wage he wants. You'd think he's got enough money and that a couple of years learning a different culture on the Med would be quite attractive. English footballers are weird.

Players Clubs you have to Google

:sonlol:Yeah, jog on Rose you odious twat.

Admittedly he probably burnt his bridges with Levy 2 summers ago with his very honest comments about the lack of transfer activity to me it shows he cares [...]

Anyone marching in to the gaffer's office calling all his team mates shit is enough for me. That wasn't "honest" criticism, it was a petulant child spitting his dummy out and not caring who he shits on to get what he wants.

Last edited:
:sonlol:Yeah, jog on Rose you odious twat.

Anyone marching in to the gaffer's office calling all his team mates shit is enough for me. That wasn't "honest" criticism, it was a petulant child spitting his dummy out and not caring who he shits on to get what he wants.

I wonder if any of the players have called him out and said name those he thinks are shit? I'd expect that to have happened.

Goodbye Danny Rose...

And it seemed to me, you spent your time, being useless on the wing
Slowly fading with the sunset
As complaints came in
And that debut wonder volley
Is an almost faded thrill
Your career burned out long before
Your ego ever will
I know you jest but Rose was part of our best team
since the 80s and for that I’ll always have a soft spot for him - same for Walker

My happiest time as Spurs supporter since 95 my first season in love - 2016/17

Back
Top Bottom