Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ehu3Aq3XYAA8Xjc

v

ss.png

A decent team will spank Liverpool
Also what’s going on with Henderson? Injured?
Subbed off for a kid?
It because they need to spend money in the TW Sammy. This is why we are screaming for DL to spend the most money possible. We don't want to do what Leeds did today.

Are people really complaining about that penalty?

I hate Liverpool and can't stand the constant BS decisions they get but that was a clear penalty.

If people are upset they should be yelling at the donkey that stuck his leg out making it an easy call.

I'm complaining about the first one, but the 2nd one was just niave defending.
Fabinho played for it, but it was moronic defending and a penalty all day long

It because they need to spend money in the TW Sammy. This is why we are screaming for DL to spend the most money possible. We don't want to do what Leeds did today.
Errr my point has been that you don’t take off your CM captain and player of the year, for a kid.
People seem to think they have an amazing squad though.

They were played off the park at times and their defence wasn’t coping let alone the central midfield.
Going to be fun watching them fuck up.

Are people really complaining about that penalty?

I hate Liverpool and can't stand the constant BS decisions they get but that was a clear penalty.

If people are upset they should be yelling at the donkey that stuck his leg out making it an easy call.
It would be very stupid if the guy didnt fall over for the pen. Also dont mind that Leeds lost. They might end up in positions where we are going to be . Better they drop points. Unless of course someone believes we are going for the title.

It would be very stupid if the guy didnt fall over for the pen. Also dont mind that Leeds lost. They might end up in positions where we are going to be . Better they drop points. Unless of course someone believes we are going for the title.

I don't have high hopes for this season but that would be a pretty big disaster for us if we are that low.

Back
Top Bottom