Tottenham v Everton - Sunday September 13, 4:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We are very average folks. Welcome aboard to those of you that have finally realized it. But don't worry we still got a shot at stuff because Chelsea's recruitment was more overrate than Everton's so that should stand us in good stead for top 4.

Just can’t believe how limp that second half was. Did the players think this was a friendly?

This was a chance to show a new mentality and we show the same old soft Spurs. None of them even looked angry. Everton played a 5/10 and it was more enough to beat us at home. Mourinho, for all his faults, he is a winner. He knows what you need to do to win. Just look at his expression during the second half. If only the players took it as seriously as him. They need the full hairdryer in the dressing room.

I would honestly be happy if Mourinho got sacked tonight after that

utterly pathetic

And to think we could have had Ancelotti ourselves

I’ve been a Jose fan and hoped he’d come good for us but not now
Although having said that not his fault he’s been landed with shite like N’Dombelly

Mourinho will be gone in 10 games. They aren't even running for him. If you can't even motivate the players to run for you its over.
We are done as a team, We have no creativity, hopeful long diagonals and individual brilliance is all we are relying on.
It's a full rebuild guys.
As for Ndombele should be have been sold in the summer as I said, he came on for 15 mins and didn't break out a jog once but now we have a 60m lump sitting on the bench who can't be trusted to put in 20 mins honest work.
He wasn't the reason we lost, but we really need that 60m investment elsewhere, we can't do without it.

Same old sad spurs, lacking any creative spark totally fucking clueless nothing ever changes.
Luckily we are under no pressure to win anything thank fuck otherwise this would be serious.
New faces same old shit does this team get coached what the fuck is going on.
Because Mourinho told them to play like cunts in the second half I suppose

Back
Top Bottom