Levy / ENIC OUT? New Poll 2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ENIC / Levy Out?

• Total voters

ArcspacE

ENIC OUT NOW !!! ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Another false dawn looking on the back of a shocking transfer window and start to a season with Championship levels players and a manager who seems to be less relevant tactically than a typewriter

Years of underinvestment, lies and thieving of honest fans

Time to go or give them one more season?

Another false dawn looking on the back of a shocking transfer window and start to a season with Championship levels players and a manager who seems to be less relevant tactically than a typewriter

66 % say "in"

I will say give him this season but like to have a caveat that I can change my mind if we are bottom half of the table on New Year's Day and out of at least one of the cups. So can we please have a 'change vote' option included as well. 😎
Be interesting to see how opinions swing as the season progresses. :thumbup:

giphy.gif

Not sure thst giving them one more season should be a caveat.

They've had 20 years already. Longest serving owners profiteers in the Prem?

Graham, Hoddle, Santini, Jol, Ramos, Redknapp, AVB, Sherwood, Poch, Jose out
Yes. Enic/levy aside, we play dogshit football, hoofball. Jose didn't have the team prepared and has laid into then already. He's had time with them, he's had reinforcements, and were still playing shit.
It's another dud appointment by levy.

At the moment, I don’t speak in hate as he has done amazing with the stadium but we need a new vision in my view. Everyone’s time comes to an end. If he can remove himself from the football side completely and hire a director of football I could live with that.

At the moment, I don’t speak in hate as he has done amazing with the stadium but we need a new vision in my view. Everyone’s time comes to an end.
I agree - off the field he's fine, but football wise he's had so many howlers. Bad appointments, lack of backing at critical times. He's risk averse when it comes to signings but then lobs out 15m/year on a dinosaur.

Back
Top Bottom