Who do you think will be the next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not singing Klopp after he left Dortmund was a colossal mistake. I know we already had Poch but Klopp was always the better manager.
Klopp was backed more than Poch ever was(Mane, Salah), even when losing 3/4 finals until investment in VVD, Fabinho and Allison.

it would have made no difference. The owners will always be the biggest barrier to success here.

Klopp was backed more than Poch ever was(Mane, Salah), even when losing 3/4 finals until investment in VVD, Fabinho and Allison.

it would have made no difference. The owners will always be the biggest barrier to success here.
Oh I know mate. It’s just a what if. We could had at least mane and winaldjum but hey the guys didn’t want a sandwich and a bag of crisps for wages. Mercenaries.

If we come 15th and win the EL and FA
Cup are we Jose out or Jose in?

Jose out.

That would actually make it very easy, you can claim that he came in and won trophies like we hired him to do but want to move on because of the terrible league form.

I would say that scenario is arguably the best case scenario we are looking at now. We are highly unlikely to finish top 4 this year and may not even get into Europe so winning two trophies and getting into CL again would be great. I am not sure finishing 8th is a ton better than 15th and that is easily offset by the two trophies and CL.

What do you mean? Genuine question, I don't know much about his record off the pitch
What do you mean? Genuine question, I don't know much about his record off the pitch

He was a demanding personality at BD. Pissed a lot of people off. I hear it is somewhat similar at PSG.

Plays an attractive style, but seems to be a bit of a piece of work.

Levy will be gone, the team as we know it will have gone and the club will have been sold. The new manager will be the very best that would be currently out there and available. Cost will not be a restriction regarding management or playing staff. Trust me.
ITK rules ok.
in your dreams, sorry!!!

Backed when they sold Coutinho to facilitate most of those Major signings and Mane cost the same as Sissoko and Sanchez cost more than Salah.

Who did we sell to finance the £125 million we spent last year? Poch signed off all of our major deals and all of our record signings since Son have been a disaster.

But it is never his fault hey - guys magic after all!

but no clearly it is Levy - justa shame we don’t have Fenway. 1 real singing ( a £6 million one at that) in 3 windows

Backed when they sold Coutinho to facilitate most of those Major signings and Mane cost the same as Sissoko and Sanchez cost more than Salah.

Who did we sell to finance the £125 million we spent last year? Poch signed off all of our major deals and all of our record signings since Son have been a disaster.

But it is never his fault hey - guys magic after all!

but no clearly it is Levy - justa shame we don’t have Fenway. 1 real singing ( a £6 million one at that) in 3 windows
He’s been gone a long time, I know your love for poch is unconditional but it’s about time you got over it mate.
:dierpochhug:

Back
Top Bottom