Will Harry Kane Be With Us Next Season ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will Harry Kane Still Be At Spurs The Start Of 21/22 Season ?

• Total voters
You’ve missed: yes, he’s a professional, our marquee player and under contract.
Non-debate for me: if he hits form (which he will), then the club will be successful and will be out of reach for all but one or two clubs; if he doesn’t, and is anonymous like on Sunday, then no-one will pay the value. End of.

Win the EL, I can see him signing a new contract, tbh.
Just base your answer on how you think the season will pan out, no 'if he hits form' or 'if he doesn't'. What's your opinion of how you think the season will unfold and from that decide how Harry's future will be affected. Cheers.

Hate the idea of him leaving, but..

He has to be winning trophies. Surely. Careers are so short. If it’s for a huge fee and not to a rival, perhaps?

Barca are due a rebuild...

:kanehand:

He has a long contract and a stubborn chairman.
Even if he wants to go, like we have seen so often in the past - Levy will probably make him stay regardless.

Is he the kind of lad to down tools and lower his effort for the team? I don't think so.
Don't see him leaving for a couple of years at least.

He has a long contract and a stubborn chairman.
Even if he wants to go, like we have seen so often in the past - Levy will probably make him stay regardless.

Is he the kind of lad to down tools and lower his effort for the team? I don't think so.
Don't see him leaving for a couple of years at least.
Time is no longer on his side. If the club fails this season then I reckon he'll ask to leave, the alternative is Levy getting his calculator out and deciding the best time to sell him is before 21/22. This season I regard as pivotal to Harry Kane's future with the club.

Aubameyang signing a new contract just shows you how much Arteta has changed Woolwich around since he arrived.

The contrast with Mourinho is there for all to see.

Since we went 1 up against Palace it's been complete sh!t

Last edited:
We are in Europa this year, lucky to get back to that next year and hard to see us getting back to CL the year after.

Kane is 27 and looking at having at least 3 more years of no CL if he stays here, it would make total sense for him to want out.

Time is no longer on his side. If the club fails this season then I reckon he'll ask to leave, the alternative is Levy getting his calculator out and deciding the best time to sell him is before 21/22. This season I regard as pivotal to Harry Kane's future with the club.

Oh for sure I could see him asking to leave, but that doesn't mean he leaves.
His value in a 2 years could be more than what we could achieve next summer. Uncertain financial times and Levy won't be happy to let his prized asset leave for a penny less than a fortune.

He will have a £100m+ price tag for a few more years yet.

Oh for sure I could see him asking to leave, but that doesn't mean he leaves.
His value in a 2 years could be more than what we could achieve next summer. Uncertain financial times and Levy won't be happy to let his prized asset leave for a penny less than a fortune.

He will have a £100m+ price tag for a few more years yet.
In this modern era contractual obligations count for nothing. What's the point in putting a totally uninterested and de-motivated Harry Kane on the pitch ?. Also I think he's been such a servant to the club that if Harry handed in a transfer request it would obviously be reluctantly accepted but nevertheless immediately dealt with out of respect for him.

In this modern era contractual obligations count for nothing. What's the point in putting a totally uninterested and de-motivated Harry Kane on the pitch ?. AlsoI think he's been such a servant to the club tat if Harry handed in a transfer request it would obviously be reluctantly accepted but nevertheless immediately dealt with.

I had similar thoughts about Messi asking to leave Barca.
Yet Levy is probably even worse to deal with from a player perspective.
We shall see, but I'm not worried yet.

Harry is a real family guy and I don't see him putting career before family and leaving as long as Spurs can match his ambition.
There is the whole hub of the problem. If you have true ambition then surely you have to put your career before your family ?. As in any real sporting success story sacrifices have to be made at family level.

If he truly is ambitious he has to go and I wouldn't blame him.

I don't think being loyal to a club you love is unambitious.

Especially if his ambition is to win something AT Spurs.

It might be silly of him to want to stay instead of winning things elsewhere - but I wouldn't say its unambitious.

There’s a lack of intensity from him at times, and he no longer presses. He’s a phenomenal player and all that, but I’m not sure if there’s as many suitors as previously. It was barely mentioned at all that he’d leave this summer, for example.

But it all depends on how well this season goes.

There is the whole hub of the problem. If you have true ambition then surely you have to put your career before your family ?. As in any real sporting success story sacrifices have to be made at family level.
John D. Rockefeller claimed himself that his business career was never more important to him than God, and Family, in that order.

That being said, I don't think this example applies, as Kane's family could be very happy many places other than London.

Back
Top Bottom