Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So....Leicester reportedly had a £16m bid turned down for him last January, huh?
...why you always gotta piss in my flakes? I only learned about him from Abdou's transfermarkt page and then a quick google and saw he was spose to be good. Like I said I tried all spring (pre covid) and was unlucky. He didn't play against Dijon (who yo know I was watching) and I remember making appt time for a game again Nice and he didn't play. And I don't remember him from the Fall games as i would have been focusing on the other teams I was watching.

But now that I wanted to see him I focused the best i could through my flakey stream (the one I gave you because my other lazy bastards didn't have schedule up...and the site is DOWN today...covid fucking up everything) and typically bad Ligue 1 camera angles. But I was impressed. Gets about the fucking pitch AND has ball skills. I want to see more and I will.

And this is the type of shit we are missing out on in the short-terming that's about to happen in the TW/Mou. And we'll have to reload afterward. But if Leicester went in at 15 in Jan I'm surprised no one is doing it now for 15-20.

...why you always gotta piss in my flakes? I only learned about him from Abdou's transfermarkt page and then a quick google and saw he was spose to be good. Like I said I tried all spring (pre covid) and was unlucky. He didn't play against Dijon (who yo know I was watching) and I remember making appt time for a game again Nice and he didn't play. And I don't remember him from the Fall games as i would have been focusing on the other teams I was watching.

But now that I wanted to see him I focused the best i could through my flakey stream (the one I gave you because my other lazy bastards didn't have schedule up...and the site is DOWN today...covid fucking up everything) and typically bad Ligue 1 camera angles. But I was impressed. Gets about the fucking pitch AND has ball skills. I want to see more and I will.

And this is the type of shit we are missing out on in the short-terming that's about to happen in the TW/Mou. And we'll have to reload afterward. But if Leicester went in at 15 in Jan I'm surprised no one is doing it now for 15-20.
This Dijon v Brest game is 100mph. Amazing stuff.

This Dijon v Brest game is 100mph. Amazing stuff.
And my boy wasn't in it. So sad. Any news on him? And where'd you hear of a leicester bid? That shit was done on the DL. Also, where might a brotha find said games. I seem to have lost my vid bookmarks...

Oh, it from the spanish site? I have that site. there was another one that I can't find in my bookmarks. It had a sister site with a simlar name and also a twitter acct.

I sent you a fucking link. I don't have videos of the game. I managed to download the first half earlier from rapidgator.
Yeah, that will take forever. You bought an acct?

BTW that red card was BS. That's the 2nd red for Dijon this season i believe. pissed.

Back
Top Bottom