Amazon fly-on-the-wall documentary about Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You're messing with me! Seriously though is anyone on here in it? I've enjoyed it and it reminded me that not all of last season was shit but essentialky a fluff piece. However, if it made money for the club then it's all good. Needed more poch tho

It's mainstream TV. Simply doesn't cater to hard-core fans interested in the minutia..... Aside from a snapshot of some of the player personalities; there's nothing revelatory.

It did exactly what I expected. I wouldn't have even watched if it wasn't Spurs and even then surprised myself by doing so.

Last edited:
It's mainstream TV. Simply doesn't cater to hard-core fans interested in the minutia..... Aside from a snapshot of some of the player personalities; there's nothing revelatory.

It did exactky what expected. I wouldn't have even watched if it wasn't Spurs and even then surprised myself by doing so.
Yeah I wasn't gonna watch it then got from free Amazon prime so I watch at the gym. Don't give Jose much credit for his team talks though...seem pretty tame.

Are you saying I'm not??????

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom