Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What's the Belotti stage going to be like?
:adegrin2:
MtjA.gif

Slagging him off before but if Levy gets these both done fair play. He obviously saw the utter state that Sunday was and finally the penny dropped that we have to act big and fast or go back years.

If I'm still gonna be critical these should have been done before the window opened and we still need a striker also.

But both are great signings

As this morning saying Madrid have no interest in Dele.

Like I said the other day, there's been no mention of him in the press here, apart from one piece yesterday which was just a summary of the Telegraph article

Slagging him off before but if Levy gets these both done fair play. He obviously saw the utter state that Sunday was and finally the penny dropped that we have to act big and fast or go back years.

If I'm still gonna be critical these should have been done before the window opened and we still need a striker also.

But both are great signings

Glad you've seen the light but if you believe Bale and Reguilon have just been 'done' since Sunday ... maybe grownup's business is not for you.

Grown-up business generally doesn't involve routinely getting things wrong in the way you do.

Maybe try patronising something more on your level, like a Daily Star 'journalist'.

Mate, don't respond to that thing. Bangcunt has lost all credibility on this forum. It's why he's had to come back with a new user name.

Bloke is an embarrassment. A mole on the ass of life.

Stick a peg on your nose to mask the smell of his bullshit and carry on :)

Mate, don't respond to that thing. Bangcunt has lost all credibility on this forum. It's why he's had to come back with a new user name.

I think it's more likely he wiped his computer before another early morning raid.

Hahaha, is The Outsider the bloke who frequents oriental massage parlours and whose avatar was a photo of two underage Thai girls, which he then famously defended by saying "things are different here"?

Well I never!

Back
Top Bottom