New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Managed to pick this up in a sale, £30 not too shabby.

j3262.jpg

The 2 UA alternate kits that year were great, probably the best of the UA ones.

ebe82fbf2b9f57d219d02a21c435f549.jpg

Having now seen this season's kit given a proper run-out today, I can honestly say it REALLY is SUCH a mess.... it makes my eyes hurt!

Somewhat appropriate for the team wearing it then!

The irony of the presumptuous 'reverse' detail on the back of the neckline (in that the players will be able to turn the shirt around to display their name when they're not doing the presentation of the trophy we won't win) can't have been lost!!

I actually find that quite sad... I know they have a massive Portugese influence, but to adopt their club colours to reflect that... I dunno...
Then again, we're wearing Purple and Pink this year... who's THAT in honour of??

Or maybe we'll now release a 'Wales inspired' RED Welsh kit, in honour of Gareth Bale???

I actually find that quite sad... I know they have a massive Portugese influence, but to adopt their club colours to reflect that... I dunno...
Then again, we're wearing Purple and Pink this year... who's THAT in honour of??

Or maybe we'll now release a 'Wales inspired' RED Welsh kit, in honour of Gareth Bale???

It's all about the $$$ for the clubs, history be damned. I'm pretty sure last year their third kit was with the Mexico NT colours. They know their market, that's for sure. Next year China!

£170 lighter. Both daughters went for the away. I'd agree that is the best of the bunch. Glad that the kit changes every year. Can you imagine being stuck with the home abomination for more than a season?

£170 lighter. Both daughters went for the away. I'd agree that is the best of the bunch. Glad that the kit changes every year. Can you imagine being stuck with the home abomination for more than a season?
Still think the green away shirt would make a much better GK kit ... :llorisunsure:
They missed a trick there I reckon.

Bale 9 home shirt arrived today (rather chuffed with that as I only ordered it a couple of days ago from Nike with standard delivery).

Took a punt on the home as it's grown on me in the past couple of weeks, and went for the elite as they usually feel nicer - have to say, it looks a lot better than the standard ones I've seen in SportsDirect etc. The yellow trim actually adds a bit of character TBH, though I wouldn't want it every season.

Back
Top Bottom