Gareth Bale

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bale’s face when he was driven round that corner outside the training ground and seeing all those Spurs fans cheering for him. Priceless.

After being abused by a bunch of plastic cunts for the past few seasons despite them being lucky to have him, he’s back where he belongs, where he’s loved.

I’m going to have a victory wank now.

Bale’s face when he was driven round that corner outside the training ground and seeing all those Spurs fans cheering for him. Priceless.

After being abused by a bunch of plastic cunts for the past few seasons despite them being lucky to have him, he’s back where he belongs, where he’s loved.

Fancy making that a circle jerk?

:vdvdive:

I'll join you!
:ledleylick:

Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 at work when the injury prone, 31-year-old, passed-it golfer gets officially unveiled.

Again, just bizarre.

Where have I said I'm annoyed at the deal? I think it's a good deal, I think £15m for us to see if he's still got it is worth paying, in the scheme of things it's not a lot of money. Beyond this absolutely no one knows (other than hopefully himself) if he's still a World Class player. If he's not then he'll go back to Madrid. If he is, then we loan him for the last year of his deal and maybe even get him on free if we wish to keep him. That's a win/win.

I dont hate you, I love you. You are a Yid.
What I dont like is your glass is half empty take on this.
Its unpatriotic!
I'm not half empty or half full. It's not clear, based on his last 2yrs, if he's gonna be good for us or not. The deal however is a good deal as it's a win/win for us to find out where he's at.

Again, just bizarre.

Where have I said I'm annoyed at the deal? I think it's a good deal, I think £15m for us to see if he's still got it is worth paying, in the scheme of things it's not a lot of money. Beyond this absolutely no one knows (other than hopefully himself) if he's still a World Class player. If he's not then he'll go back to Madrid. If he is, then we loan him for the last year of his deal and maybe even get him on free if we wish to keep him. That's a win/win.

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

Again, just bizarre.

But you arent saying

"Yes
Yes
Yes
Cumming
We will win everything"

So you are not a proper supporter like the rest of us.

Again, just bizarre.

sad sad sad , how can someone have this kind of skeptical reaction to a legend returning? Just be happy, if it doesn’t work out we will come to that if we must. Today is a glorious day for Spurs fans all over the world.

Back
Top Bottom