Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good counter by ASSE to make it 2-0 while down to 10 men due to injury. Puel has them going top of the league.

edit: very clear why Puel doesn't want Fofana to leave this year. He's on to something with the youngsters. Few promising players and Fofana is ripe for a Saliba type deal.

Last edited:
Whats the thoughts on the Jack Robinson's incident, for me its just bad luck, Robinson' got to the ball first and the timing of Berg Guðmundsson's arrival was just unfortunate. I have watched it a few times and I cant see how this was malicious... thoughts?

Just catching up on the Marseille/ASSE game, 53 minutes in, RESPECT THE COCK RESPECT THE COCK , Fofana (who'd been pretty solid up to now) gets caught ball watching a little bit and is lucky the Marseille kid Ake is so one footed he fucks up a tap in......Fofana then a bit unlucky as Payet puts one through his legs (positionally he'd defended the situation well enough) and Sanson misses another sitter.....

Marseille playing very well second half, very unlucky not to be level at least.

Just catching up on the Marseille/ASSE game, 53 minutes in, RESPECT THE COCK RESPECT THE COCK , Fofana (who'd been pretty solid up to now) gets caught ball watching a little bit and is lucky the Marseille kid Ake is so one footed he fucks up a tap in......Fofana then a bit unlucky as Payet puts one through his legs (positionally he'd defended the situation well enough) and Sanson misses another sitter.....

Marseille playing very well second half, very unlucky not to be level at least.
Yes, I have just seen both those incidents. The first was not good.

Yes, I have just seen both those incidents. The first was not good.

Marseille/ASSE - 75min lovely little spin by Nordin and gets his head up to see Bouanga, who fucks about a little, but then buries to kill the game. Totally against the run but nice counter goal.

Pretty sure it was Fofana who plays the ball out of pressure to Nordin, no?

What was Maçon like in their previous games? seems to have a decent skill set for a LB but I've not seen him play much football in this one (although he set up the first).

St Etienne seem to have a bunch of young players who seem pretty competent, couldn't pay attention to all of them, like Camara, Youasouf, Abi, Neyou, Moueffek, Gourna-Douath, Aouchiche. (kid who PSG didn't want to lose I think)..

Benfica goes up 1 on Famalicao by a Luca Waldschmidt goal. Ruben Dias and Jan in the starting lineup. Hard to judge Mr Dias thus far with so little recognized football going on thus far.

edit: make that 2-0 benfica. Didn't see if that came from a long diagonal from Jan or not but it came from his side.

Welp, Mr Dias just got booked because of his unsure touch from a throwin getting himself in trouble. Why a CB was that far over to collect that throw I don't understand but it was still his mistake.

As an aside, adel taraabt out here looking like an NFL middle linebacker lumbering through the middle of the pitch. For those that aren't familiar those guys run about 250+.

Pretty sure it was Fofana who plays the ball out of pressure to Nordin, no?
Yes.
Bouanga, who fucks about a little, but then buries to kill the game.
Hell of a strike.
What was Maçon like in their previous games? seems to have a decent skill set for a LB but I've not seen him play much football in this one (although he set up the first).
First time I have noticed him. And I quite liked some of his defending. Was playing third division football last season, I think.
Aouchiche. (kid who PSG didn't want to lose I think)..
Very raw, but has an eye for a pass.

Welp, Mr Dias just got booked because of his unsure touch from a throwin getting himself in trouble. Why a CB was that far over to collect that throw I don't understand but it was still his mistake.

As an aside, adel taraabt out here looking like an NFL middle linebacker lumbering through the middle of the pitch. For those that aren't familiar those guys run about 250+.
Fofana is able to float in the air. He is a fucking specimen.

Indeed. But I believe it is imperative that we spend 60M Mendes bucks on Dias. You know it feels right.
SilkyUncomfortableInchworm-small.gif

Back
Top Bottom