Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SilkyUncomfortableInchworm-small.gif
Not sure I understand the reference. Are you saying DL acting like a trained seal or just sarcastically clapping the Dias deal?

Whatever decision we make will be the right decision.
So you are saying ours is not to question why...

There is really not much going on in this game...oh shit, I forgot that Julian Weigl is at Benfica. They really have gone all out for BuLi players.
Nothing really to judge your boy Dias on in this. but for a young 'ball-playing' CB they sure are running more through Jan than him. Better yet more dangerous attacks are started through Jan. But it's jsut a question of upside/ceiling and does his upside warrant 60M when that could get you Upamecano, which is the type of CB talent you would expect for 60M. The type where you can leave him on a island vs the opponents striker and feel comfortable.

Nothing really to judge your boy Dias on in this. but for a young 'ball-playing' CB they sure are running more through Jan than him. Better yet more dangerous attacks are started through Jan. But it's jsut a question of upside/ceiling and does his upside warrant 60M when that could get you Upamecano, which is the type of CB talent you would expect for 60M. The type where you can leave him on a island vs the opponents striker and feel comfortable.
It's a joke of a valuation. He isn't worth half that.

So you are saying ours is not to question why...

There is really not much going on in this game...oh shit, I forgot that Julian Weigl is at Benfica. They really have gone all out for BuLi players.
Do you think Caqueret gets dribbled past too easily?

It's a joke of a valuation. He isn't worth half that.
It indeed seems to be and I hope we do not fall for it when so much more can be gotten for so much less. Makes me wonder why you were pumping him up so much.:sonpoint:

Tell you what, not really hating this Darwin Nunez fucker that we were linked with but there was no way he was coming since he's not collecting a pension.

Shit, just missed a Famalicao goal...seems to be DM's fault as Dias tracked well.

Shit, how'd you let me forget about Lyon. prick

Do you think Caqueret gets dribbled past too easily?
to tell you the truth my dear Five they all get dribbled too easily. Back in my day...when we were fortunate to even have anything resembling a perfect sphere to play football and had to do it on the pavement if you got dribbled everyone on the team got to kick you in the nuts. We knew the consequences my boy. Hence, I never had a man dribble me and I'm still as fertile as the driven plains.

Suck it Five.

OMG a fallon d'floor nominee in the Lyon game.

That name is not ringing any bells.
No, the standard is complete shit. It's the first game so they have that excuse but I believe both are supposed to challenge (assuming Famalicao have kept all their players from last season).

edit: Sorry Five I read 'name' as 'game' and just assumed it was one of your weird floating rock sayings. He's a very mobile, Uruguayan striker from Almeria in Liga2. He's young but I can't remember his age. Working like hell instead of just standing all lumplike around the D and clogging shit up. RESPECT THE COCK RESPECT THE COCK

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom