Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No, the standard is complete shit. It's the first game so they have that excuse but I believe both are supposed to challenge (assuming Famalicao have kept all their players from last season).

edit: Sorry Five I read 'name' as 'game' and just assumed it was one of your weird floating rock sayings. He's a very mobile, Uruguayan striker from Almeria in Liga2. He's young but I can't remember his age. Working like hell instead of just standing all lumplike around the D and clogging shit up. RESPECT THE COCK RESPECT THE COCK
You must have rubbed your willy raw over this Weghorst speculation.

And Gnbary with a hat trick. Except in Germany its not a hat trick because they say you have to score three in a row without the interruption of a break or another person scoring a goal. Source: heard it on Bayern radio.

You must have rubbed your willy raw over this Weghorst speculation.
Can't say that I hate the idea depending on the money. He wouldn't be my first choice for what we do about the striker position but the mere fact that he still has the ability to be competition and Plan B is sound. But if Harry is staying then I would want some pace (and workrate) as competition.

edit: I also cannot fucking believe we made a bid for Seferovic (sp?). Worst striker ever.

Did we? It is hard to keep up. None of their strikers interested me when I watched them last season.

I didn't realise Darwin had signed for Benfica. I thought you were multi-tasking.
I am multi-tasking...always. 'bout to throw on the QPR game along with Lyon so I can see the future of our midfield (tommy Carroll) ply his trade. You got a problem with that?

60 minutes into the Lyon game. Cherki's got twinkle feet. Why are they playing this stupid 442 though, it's got him on the periphery, and making him go up and down too much, and why are they wearing all blue?

No Aouar, ominous.

Don't agree with you RESPECT THE COCK RESPECT THE COCK on Guimaraes, I think he's got a decent (not spunktastic but decent) set of skills for a 6, and has several times in this half stayed cool under pressure and got a pass off, also played a nice through ball. Either way, I really don't think he's terrible like you. I'd swap him for Big Fat Winks and little Winks.

Caqueret's been a bit meh...I have liked his energy lately, the kids hungry for sure, technically tidy, but I'm beginning to wonder what he truly excels at, he's tenacious but can be a bit light in the tackle, when he's got the ball he does look forwards but I don't see him being super incisive much - I have seen it in the CL on the counter though to be fair - but in the games where they are playing against Le Deep Block of Ligue 1 - less so. Kid's a grafter though and it's early days for him...

Bard just did a nice run and interchange with Depay.

And Caqueret's been hooked....

Caqueret's been a bit meh...I have liked his energy lately, the kids hungry for sure, technically tidy, but I'm beginning to wonder what he truly excels at, he's tenacious but can be a bit light in the tackle, when he's got the ball he does look forwards but I don't see him being super incisive much - I have seen it in the CL on the counter though to be fair - but in the games where they are playing against Le Deep Block of Ligue 1 - less so. Kid's a grafter though and it's early days for him...
He is a middle-third kind of guy.

Should Garcia be made to walk the plank?
You shut your mutinous whore mouth. And that's CL semifinal leading coach Rudi Garcia. You always calling for someone's head...without concern for what comes next. Welp, we're at 'next' and Plovdiv says hi. Prick.

but if they wanted to get Genesio back then I'd be on board.

Poch.

Back
Top Bottom