Sergio Reguilón

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wonder if Reguilon has hopes of transitioning to a forward the same way Bale did. He definitely looks to have the raw ability.

I might be clutching at straws but it would explain why he has clearly idolized Gareth from a young age.
I mean could this get any cuter right ? Bale arrives home with his very own protege who’s idolised him

but taking up your point it’s fair to say you wouldn’t be clutching at straws to suggest his attacking game is inspired from him following Bales career

he looks a great player and how much better will the place feel with this guy and a smiling Bale returning

I think as mentioned before get shot of Danny Rose and the squad should begin to be way more positive

even ndombele might cheer up !

I thought Jose only wanted cunts in the squad now??

Cheeky bid for Charlie Adam incoming?

He seems too nice, but when he is on the field, he becomes a warrior. There must be on Youtube a video when he confronts Suarez (calling him clown and ugly) when the uruguayan had tried to piss him off and afterwards he also insults Messi (calling him "Pulga" and provoking him).

this was when he has only already played a few matches with Real.

Pd: here's a spanish video min 1:48

I love this kid already! Fantastic genuine enthusiasm. Reflected in his play, just seems irrepressible and so eager to bomb on. What a touch he has on the move, and really fucking quick.

If anyone can kick us up the arse when we start knocking it about aimlessly in front of a parked bus it's this kid.
apart from all that , he's very handsome

Back
Top Bottom