Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So, Man Shitty seem prepared to confirm two of their top players have Covid-19. Since Laporte doesn't currently play international football (the longstanding France or Spain thing), this news has presumably come from the club.

-----------------------------------

Manchester City have confirmed that Riyad Mahrez and Aymeric Laporte have tested positive for coronavirus.

Riyad Mahrez and Aymeric Laporte test POSITIVE for coronavirus
Laporte confirmed himself that he was in quarantine on his social media channels. So his club is free to talk about him now.

Such a wonderful talent.

Once he replaces Winks for good - we'll look much better.

People think we'll look weaker defensively with the likes of Lo Celso and Ndombele in there with Hojbjerg - but this is a myth. GLCs work rate is unmatched in our team and he adds much more overall, especially defensively.

Such a wonderful talent.

Once he replaces Winks for good - we'll look much better.

People think we'll look weaker defensively with the likes of Lo Celso and Ndombele in there with Hojbjerg - but this is a myth. GLCs work rate is unmatched in our team and he adds much more overall, especially defensively.
I would really love starting seeing that happen. And I think it will

I would really love starting seeing that happen. And I think it will

Just waiting to see what Mourinho says on Ndombele in his presser - hopefully it's nothing more than Ndombele played 40 odd minutes on Thursday and got a good 45 minutes under his belt today with a hand in our important equalising goal.

Would love to see Ndombele and Lo Celso together against Orient or in Macedonia.

It's not about individual brilliance. And not taking away anything from Ndombele - if it's a choice between him and Dele Alli, I'd go with Ndombele every time.

But we are a entirely different team when Lo Celso is playing as a 10. He coordinates the whole team in the right directions - with and without the ball.

Hopefully we can see in the future a Ndombele-Hojbjerg pivot, with Lo Celso (And Bale, and Sonny and Kane) ahead of them.

My favorite player.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom