Gareth Bale

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Crouch didn't ask what we really want to know. Is Sergio Garcia as big a cunt as he seems? How mental is Marcelo?
"Seriously tho how much do you and Zidane hate each other?"

Why don't yer spill yer beans?

giphy.gif

I must’ve watched this 9-10 times today again, and I’m still getting a lump in my throat. It’s just incredible.

I haven't been particularity excited about this whole thing because I see it as just a glamour marketing move rather than a logical footballing one, but watching that clip does bring back memories and reminds me how much I loved him once. Hopefully I'm proven wrong about this transfer and he has a brilliant few seasons with us.

Gareth Bale's agent on extending his loan deal at Tottenham: "I am sure that if things really worked out well, we'd have no problem with Bale continuing at Spurs for next season. This is the club he wants to play at. I don't see any problems if he wants another year."

Gareth Bale's agent on returning to Real Madrid: "Hopefully the subject won't come up. He will be so successful at Tottenham he'll want to stay and it will be a simple deal to do the rest."

Back
Top Bottom