Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Granted GSB probably bought the testing kits from some bloke known as 'Chemical Dave' in a dodgy Plastow boozer, but what an absolute shit-fest this all is.
What a stupid thing to say when it’s people’s lives at stake - you’re out of line!

I think we are going to see more and more players missing due to positive tests , makes you wonder how many people you could interact with on a daily basis are also carrying it

I think we are going to see more and more players missing due to positive tests , makes you wonder how many people you could interact with on a daily basis are also carrying it

WH just rubbed shoulders with Charlton in the LC last week (no tests?)..... 3 x pos tonight..... No tests vs Hull this week....

The EPL shoulda seen this shit-fest coming.

Last edited:
Sorry in another thread you just posted that everyone is over this bullshit regarding Covid and that “they’re all young guys anyway”

Is this new moral crusade all for Moyes?
I said the lockdown is bullshit but the virus is real and certainly not something to laugh at someone for

Back
Top Bottom