Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Class signing, a real upgrade on Doherty....

My question is though, do Wolves have some sort of unwritten rule that exempts them from home grown rules? I can’t think of any home grown players they have bar Conor Coady?

Don't they just have U21s filling up the spots in the squad?

My question is though, do Wolves have some sort of unwritten rule that exempts them from home grown rules? I can’t think of any home grown players they have bar Conor Coady?
They are working with a relatively small squad, the 17 non-homegrown players every club is allowed to have + only a couple of home-grown players, I think they only registered 21/22 players.

I get the 'Undertaker' reference but that's a fucking appalling way to unveil a transfer.

RemoteInformalAlligatorsnappingturtle-size_restricted.gif
Undertaker stacked his coat and hat like that when he retired (for a year or two) so my wrestling addled mind assumed that Ünder has moved to Leicester to retire.

What is it with this guy?

Fewer than 50 league goals in over 6yrs for big Clubs (Real Madrid, Chelsea and Atletico Madrid) and now Juve. During this time Kane has scored 144!
He comes off as the perfect soldier/second fiddle player. Secondary to Hazard at Chelsea, Griezmann/Costa at Atletico, Ronaldo/Benzema at Real etc. His best run as a main man was his first stint at Juve.

Heard two Spanish specific pundits on different podcasts really question his ability and price. I dont watch enough to form an opinion.

I can't be the only one who has an innate dislike of Wolves. Or at least, the current incarnation of Wolves.

Just feel like they're a weird club that sold their soul to the devil/Mendes.
:avbnaa:

I don't really hate the club but I can't stand the constant overrating of them from the media and other fans.

The first year we heard so much about how they were a threat to top 4, would finish ahead of Spurs, watch out etc. To watch them do none of that.

Last year again a trendy top 4 pick, they will definitely finish ahead of Spurs, watch out Spurs Wolves have passed them as a club etc. Once again nothing.

This year again the hype is big for them and once again they will fail.

And try to tell Wolves fans that their team isn't a top 4 quality and they lose their mind. They are like Son fanbois in that regard that if you don't think their team is the super awesomest that means you are saying they are god awful.

I don't really hate the club but I can't stand the constant overrating of them from the media and other fans.

The first year we heard so much about how they were a threat to top 4, would finish ahead of Spurs, watch out etc. To watch them do none of that.

Last year again a trendy top 4 pick, they will definitely finish ahead of Spurs, watch out Spurs Wolves have passed them as a club etc. Once again nothing.

This year again the hype is big for them and once again they will fail.

And try to tell Wolves fans that their team isn't a top 4 quality and they lose their mind. They are like Son fanbois in that regard that if you don't think their team is the super awesomest that means you are saying they are god awful.

What with no Europe; they'll be a thorn in the side of the rest of the 'big 6' again this season.

Back
Top Bottom