Gareth Bale

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And his kids initials were AVB. Don't forget he was never going to leave because he loved Andre. Villas. Boas.

haha. Looking back, it’s nuts to think of the lengths we (and by that I mean I) went to in an effort to convince ourselves he wasn’t leaving. Naming his daughter as an ode AVB...

:pritchardeyes::pritchardeyes::pritchardeyes:

Anyone else already finding the golf stuff really old, everytime his name comes up some absolute jokester goes ‘what’s he playing for the Tottenham golf squad?? 🤣🤣🤣’ as if they’re a comedic genius.

Completely.

If he chips in with a few goals, he'll earn his wedge.

iu

Let's be honest, most English people don't know are own language.

Yes, I did type are instead of our on purpose.

I bet are Gareth can say it too.

Edit - I just double-checked and poor old Liam says it a bit wrong in the middle. My dear old Mum taught me the correct pronunciation all those years ago.

Last edited:
First comment on the page but how amazing is it to have him back.........can't wait to see a front 3 of Kane, Bale and Son.

Happy to be onboard and looking forward to getting involved! COYS!

Once Bale's ironed out a few weaknesses he'll be a fair way towards making a major contribution, as long as he still has the balls.

...I'll be in my bunker.
Agreed. We needed someone with experience. Someone who isn't green. A bit of drive about them. The finished article no rough edges. Someone you won't want to hook after he's had his half time orange slice (What was that all about?). I for one am looking forward to seeing him play straight down the middle.

Agreed. We needed someone with experience. Someone who isn't green. A bit of drive about them. The finished article no rough edges. Someone you won't want to hook after he's had his half time orange slice (What was that all about?). I for one am looking forward to seeing him play straight down the middle.

He'll struggle to match Son and score fore. At his age he'll probably start to flag and hook a few. But if he links up with Harry and gets his range they'll be unplayable. Can't get any more yardage out of this one.

I remember that first billboard came out right before Bale left for Madrid.

All kidding ourselves he was going to stay because of it and his new contract with BT :mourcry:
5 days now and I still CAN'T BELIEVE It, , The best club in the world (imo!) don't really care where we finish, best stadium, best supporters, Gareth is back where he belongs and brought a brilliant new signing with him, Sod everyone else no one can compare to the mighty Spurs

Back
Top Bottom