Ryan Sessegnon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The risk with a loan is that if he keeps being shit his value plummets. I'd sell personally for 20 million, maybe with a buy back. He's shown nothing since he's been here. Seems a bit of wallflower as well.
The risk with selling him is if Madrid really do take Reguilon back, then in 2 years, we'll be back to just Davies.

Sessegnon loaned learns his trade Reguilon might not be with us long and if not we’ve a ready made young replacement.

Hoffenheim seem to be playing a back 3 so far in the Bundesliga so it would appear that if they continue this that Sessegnon would be playing as a Wb rather than LB.

Hoffenheim seem to be playing a back 3 so far in the Bundesliga so it would appear that if they continue this that Sessegnon would be playing as a Wb rather than LB.
I think that is fine. It's probably his best position, honestly, and LWB still needs to defend more than a LW does. Probably a really great loan if he cracks the first XI.

Excellent move, had a choice of clubs and went for the one who will play him as a wing-back, if he can spend the season developing his positional awareness we will either get back a better player or be able to sell a more valuable one next summer. Time for him to buckle down ....

Excellent move, had a choice of clubs and went for the one who will play him as a wing-back, if he can spend the season developing his positional awareness we will either get back a better player or be able to sell a more valuable one next summer. Time for him to buckle down ....

Know little of Hoffenheim other than Kramaric is burning the BL down right now. Do they play with a 5 at the back?

Know little of Hoffenheim other than Kramaric is burning the BL down right now. Do they play with a 5 at the back?
Certainly started the season like that, Sebastian Hoeneß is their new manager comes from the Bayern stable of coaches and is thought of as a possible future Bayern manager. Early days but it looks like he will continue with the attacking style that saw Hoffenheim into Europe last season ... we can but hope

Hope he enjoys it and gets a lot out of the experience - only 20, tons of potential and a cracking career ahead of him if he works hard.

I've always wondered what life must be like for an on loan player going to a different country. I've actually been to Sinsheim before (where Hoffenheim are based), nice place but not much around it. I'm guessing the club sort out accommodation for on loan players and stuff like that?

I think FB's need to be able to play in a back 4 or a back 5 and if they have limitations on either attacking or defending then that is not good. Walker and Rose played in both and if you want to be first choice in a top team then you need that versatility.

Good if he gets plenty of minutes, otherwise it's a missed opportunity to learn from Bale how to transform himself from LB into a wide forward. He's always looked more convincing in attack than defence.

Back
Top Bottom