Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wasn't optimistic until a few weeks ago, but this all seems very promising, would be amazing if he can become a regular starter and key player for us.

It’s all very promising. We’ve made some key signings this window but NDombele will be like a new signing. I wonder will we see the Lo Celso/Ndombele combo we’ve all been craving since last year against Man U next week. He does remind me a little of Dembele but with the potential of goals/assists and still only 23. Whereas years gone by we’ve had a really good group of youthful potential, we seem to have a really good balance in the team now. The future is bright!

I wasn't optimistic until a few weeks ago, but this all seems very promising, would be amazing if he can become a regular starter and key player for us.

Jose doing what people said he couldn’t do.
Man manage.

Ndombele is making genuine progress.
I saw no hope or potential in keeping him, mostly attitude and fitness based, but seems like the manager has gotten into his head over the summer he looks like he wants to play for us

Always said I’ll credit him if he deserves it, and these small steps are actually giant ones considering his predicament a few weeks ago.

Im actually hoping he starts tomorrow and that says it all. Well done Tanguy, it’s the only way to shut the doubters up.

I have no interest in spending the next year belittling his good games to be “right“.
Call it a 180, call it fickle, you’re welcome......just don’t call it an agenda

:kaneear:

Because some fans think winning 5-2 is shit and I went to town on the melt cunts in the match thread.
Real fanz don’t like hammering teams because drawing at half time is what counts.

TBF, match threads anywhere are ridiculous and emotive crap. Understandably so. Literally anybody who misses a chance should be subbed.

It's like going into a kindergarten class and saying how shit they are at drawing within the lines.

Something I love doing myself so keep up the good work! :mourthumb:

Was I the only one, who kept listening Mourinho speaking French with him, and always pushing for him, to do this and that, and explaning what he wanted.

and mourinho speaked the language of each player during the match...
I believe Mourinho can speak English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and I remember it’s been reported he started taking German lessons right after he joined us. Didn’t know he can speak French aswell.

Man manage.

I saw no hope or potential in keeping him, mostly attitude and fitness based, but seems like the manager has gotten into his head over the summer he looks like he wants to play for us

Always said I’ll credit him if he deserves it, and these small steps are actually giant ones considering his predicament a few weeks ago.

Im actually hoping he starts tomorrow and that says it all. Well done Tanguy, it’s the only way to shut the doubters up.

I have no interest in spending the next year belittling his good games to be “right“.

Remember he broke lockdown to take Tangay training, that's a real effort.

That's not trolling.

Pogba is everything wrong with modern society. A footballer who has done fuck all for his money but post heavily polished clips on social media. For all the problems our fans have with Dele, Pogba is a thousand times worse. His brand is bigger than any of his performances. That's of little use to United on the pitch.
That's not to say that he's not a talented footballer. But he's a cunt and Mourinho is absolutely right to call him out.

I mean he’s only had huge Personal & individual success in Italy and won a World Cup under incredibly demanding coaches like Conte, Allegri and Deschamps, but yeah. do your Character assassination thing I guess. EVERY top line footballer has their brand. Go to Our beloved Harry Kane’s Twitter bio and header - he’s promoting his brand.

Pogba made a mistake going back to United. They’ve quickly become an outdated organisation. To even place him front and centre of Man Utd’s problems are just silly. His last full season (18/19) he led them in every significant statistical category. His beef with Jose actually stems from a similar place to Dele’s Current beef with Jose which what openly questioning the style of play.

I don’t care how good an individual player at a particular team is, they’re not doing much if The organisation is badly run. You’re seeing that to a certain extent with Messi and Barcelona now.

Mourinho loves creating internal conflict, yes this will make players pissed off in the short term and say “I’ll show you!”, but I completely get why he’s been 3 years max at any job. Last season he was praising Lamela’s willingness to play to take shots at Tanguy.

This feels like he’s using an increasingly settled Tanguy (thanks to no small intervention from Levy no less), to take shots at Dele

Remember he broke lockdown to take Tangay training, that's a real effort.
All that had the effect of doing was having idiots saying Tanguy was incapable of looking after himself during lockdown.

Levy and the board deserve the biggest praise of all outside of N’Dombele himself. Once Tanguy felt their support, he’s felt more confident and secure. If it was up to Jose Tanguy would’ve been out of the door long ago.

Man manage.

I don't see anything wrong in looking at and assessing the situation as it is, at the time. This will lead to a change of opinion, be it about players, management or tactics. However, I do think that a lot of the time it's the way that an opinion is expressed that can cause friction, which escalates to borderline abuse.

Man manage.

Do you give Ndombele credit for the transformation or Jose only?

I don't see anything wrong in looking at and assessing the situation as it is, at the time. This will lead to a change of opinion, be it about players, management or tactics. However, I do think that a lot of the time it's the way that an opinion is expressed that can cause friction, which escalates to borderline abuse.
That’s why I’m so rational lady

:pochserious2:

Back
Top Bottom