Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just based on what I have seen from Man Utd and Chelsea - top four is definitely something we should be disappointed with not achieving this season.

I know we are only into the 3rd week but that's also based on what I saw of them last season too.

Just based on what I have seen from Man Utd and Chelsea - top four is definitely something we should be disappointed with not achieving this season.

I know we are only into the 3rd week but that's also based on what I saw of them last season too.
Are you not factoring in what you've seen from us this season?

there the only two I’ve bothered to tag you on, but rest assured, now you’ve thrown down the gauntlet, I’m going to be on it like white on rice.
I wouldn't spend too much time on it Blakey, it doesn't bother me, the 1,000 page dossier did show that it's the top corner is the hardest (most unsaveable) place to score from, as going down the middle they are still saved even if unintended, by the legs/feet of a diving ’keeper.

Watching Utd just reminds me of watching us. Poorly coached, lazy, reactive, double pivot every week that doesn’t work, but with some productive forwards

Back
Top Bottom