Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Again your reading skills are terrible or more likely you just don't want to face facts.

If playing Leao in midweek games keeps Kane healthy then of course he is exactly what we need. If having Leao on the bench so that Lamela is not the first choice option when we are down a goal then yes he is exactly what we need.

If Leao at 21 means we have someone who can grow to be a key player in our squad then yes he is exactly what we need,

But no you are right better to do like we did last year and pray that we will stay healthy. Nevermind we are already done both Son and Bale right now lets continue to ignore reality and keep touting an injured Bale as a solution to our problems!

No I stand corrected - we desperately need a back up striker for the likes of Haifa and Orient. How could the likes of Bale, Kane, Son, Lucas, Bergwin, Ali Lamela be able to contend again those. There just isn’t enough there to rotate.

In fact we don’t just need a back up striker - we need a back up striker for the back up striker just in case. We lost Kane and Son both last year so that will definitely happen again so we need 3 if not 4 strikers just in case.

No I stand corrected - we desperately need a back up striker for the likes of Haifa and Orient. How could the likes of Bale, Kane, Son, Lucas, Bergwin, Ali Lamela be able to contend again those. There just isn’t enough there to rotate.

In fact we don’t just need a back up striker - we need a back up striker for the back up striker just in case. We lost Kane and Son both last year so that will definitely happen again so we need 3 if not 4 strikers just in case.

Not surprising you get it wrong again, but I do find it funny that in your made up world you include two injured players as players who can help us in games they can't even play in.

You think we should ignore what happened last (and has started this year) and instead just pray that overplaying Kane will work out this time?

No it will definitely happen again - I know we have Bale now but he will get injured the same time as well.

Good thing we have Dier and Sanchez to steady things at the back.

Wingers can score lots of goals. I have never argued that Son is not a key part of our attack or that wingers can't be relied on to score.

Look at the totals for Firmino versus Dele, Firmino consistently scores double digit goals, he is reliable. Dele has one big season and the rest are not nearly good enough to be relied on as a striker.

Plus watch Firmino he is a striker. Like it isn't a debate. You can argue the style of striker he plays but he is a stiker for Liverpool, with a back-up striker in Origi that they can play in lower league games to give their top guys a rest or to bring on late in games to score big goals for them.

Bale does nothing to help with the fixture congestion.

LOL

its funny to watch how wrong you have been on this but you are so stuck in your terrible argument that you try to spin it into the nonsense above. Just like you do with your ridiculous hatred of Lo Celso.
You're wasting your energy.

No it will definitely happen again - I know we have Bale now but he will get injured the same time as well.

Good thing we have Dier and Sanchez to steady things at the back.

Bale is currently injured, plus him as a striker is a terrible option. Having our solution being to overplay Bale is laughable.

Anyways as shown by our Chairman and manager the people who actually make the decisions have seen the need for the striker, just like every single other club in the world has as well.

And again you have yet to show how getting a back-up striker stops us from getting a CB but keep on harping on that BS argument.

Bale is currently injured, plus him as a striker is a terrible option. Having our solution being to overplay Bale is laughable.

Anyways as shown by our Chairman and manager the people who actually make the decisions have seen the need for the striker, just like every single other club in the world has as well.

And again you have yet to show how getting a back-up striker stops us from getting a CB but keep on harping on that BS argument.

Clearly it’s the same priority as the supporters which is why we have signed a GK, RB, LB, DM, RWF and are trying to buy a big money CB. Clearly a major priority.

Its like listening to a cultist - you have your narrative and won’t move regardless of any fact presented. It’s still January and Kane and Son both are still out in your mind.

it’s quite simple a top quality CB is our major priority whilst a striker is a nice but nonessential extra.

Daily mail running the "out for a while" line

They're just quoting Mourinho though, aren't they? I have a feeling he was withdrawn as a precaution. Maybe felt tightness in his groin region. I'm hoping he'll be rested in the two cup matches and then start against United.

Clearly it’s the same priority as the supporters which is why we have signed a GK, RB, LB, DM, RWF and are trying to buy a big money CB. Clearly a major priority.

Its like listening to a cultist - you have your narrative and won’t move regardless of any fact presented. It’s still January and Kane and Son both are still out in your mind.

it’s quite simple a top quality CB is our major priority whilst a striker is a nice but nonessential extra.

The striker rumours are just as strong as the CB rumours do once again laughable by you to try and say the CB is a priority but striker isn’t.

And as much as you try to spin this January nonsense you do the need for a striker was present long before that.

Back
Top Bottom