Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Milik doesn't sound nailed on to happen does it

There's been about 10 strikers we have been seriously linked with this TW and many still available.

For example Vinicius (Benfica) who was on the bench again at the weekend - and despite selling Dias for 50m probably still need to sell both to balance the books and get in other players.

Last week of the sales, so special offer of 35m ? (about double what they paid for him in 2019) Age 25 and 6 foot 3 and lots going for him ?

You know if I ever feel down in life I know I can come in this thread to have a laugh at grown men playing armchair manager throwing massive fits about something they have no control over and letting it affect their lives.
That is football & all sport though. We have no control over how tottenham do but people will let our results effect them. Its illogical really but we humans make no sense.

Think we may see a few outs as well :

Of the established players - maybe one of the players not involved against Newcastle......Sissoko, Dele or Aurier ? So any of these must go within the week.

I'd hope Rose can be sold, but no rumours ?

Of the less established players - Foyth and Sessegnon probably overseas or lower PL club so must go within a week. If Gedson loan is to be cancelled, likely needs to happen within the week

Other players - CCV, Clarke and youngsters probably going to EFL sides so deadline is more than 2 weeks away (October 15th)

Back
Top Bottom