Dier handball decision costs Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just watched the highlights again and noticed Lascelles pushing Dier from behind as the ball came across allowing Carroll a free header which hit Dier’s arm as he was facing the other way

Apologies if someone had already posted it but more evidence that we were fucking robbed
Lascelles hand ball was clearer than Diers ffs

Shelvey should have had a straight red for the pull back on Gio too

I don't know why anyone isn't pointing out the initial award of a free kick....
A Newcastle player PUSHED Hojbjerg over didn't he... and then fell over?

Tell me I'm wrong, but the free kick that led to the penalty Shouldn't have been awarded in the first place!

Or perhaps I'm biased??

Tell me I'm wrong, but the free kick that led to the penalty Shouldn't have been awarded in the first place!

Or perhaps I'm biased??
I don't think you are, I think it was a ridiculous decision as well.
Time to move on though, the more we think about it the less desire to watch football I have, and I'm not the only one with such thoughts.

Or perhaps I'm biased??

I have heard people point it out but soft fouls happen all the time so getting overly upset about this one doesn't do much. Plus, the handball is so controversial that it over takes most of the discussion based on its result and the controversy around the rule.

The other most GLARING thing they've all overlooked is this "natural silhouette" rule...
The "natural" silhouette they're referring to is of someone STANDING STILL....have the FA/FIFA or whoever not taken into account that the NATURAL SILLOUHETTE of soneone JUMPING, is very different to that of someone STANDING STILL!

You only have to look at the FACE of someone HEADING a ball to see how different it is from someone posing for passport photo....

It would be the same as outlawing a goal because someone's leg shape is very different when KICKING a ball, from that of soneone waking their dog!

It's THAT stupid!

Just watched the highlights again and noticed Lascelles pushing Dier from behind as the ball came across allowing Carroll a free header which hit Dier’s arm as he was facing the other way

Apologies if someone had already posted it but more evidence that we were fucking robbed

I said yesterday.

Lascelles fucked us last season too with that rugby tackle on Kane.

Really not liking Newcastle.

Lascelles, Ritchie, Carroll and Wilson. Pricks.

Edit, forgot shelvey too.

Did a dangerous tackle through the back of Gio's legs too.... Only got a yellow. Dodgy fucker.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom