Carabao Cup Fourth Round - Tottenham Vs Chelsea - Tuesday 29th Sept, 7.45pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Early days but i'm beginning to quite like Hojbjerg. The potential in Ndombele and Requilon is absurd. We're still a couple short but this has the makings of a really good side.

Agreed, he was very commanding yesterday when he came on he bossed the middle.

I think he has flown under the radar as there was a teamful of good performances last night

He was outstanding tonight. Amazing ,especially after Sunday, as Jose said.

I wonder why Spurs' fans who have consistently cunted him off cant say " Yeah, full credit". See also Erik Lamela, who was similarly brilliant. Or to Mourinho for a great team selection and subs, who totally changed things

I've no problem with criticising players, lord knows I've done it with Sissoko enough. But get this...

Sissoko did a fine job when he came on. It was a good substitution. Thanks Moussa.

It's not that hard, surely?

Eric and the entire back line looked a lot better in the 3 at the back. I do wonder if maybe that's Jose's end goal but with Hojberg becoming one of the 3 whilst Reg and Doc push forward. That with a seemingly reborn Ndombele and GLC in the midfield and a front 3 of Son Bale and Kane is sickening

75481310-72-A2-4-DCD-98-CF-B09166-A4072-A.jpg

Only pic I could find :levyeyes:

Still buzzing from that, that’s what football is about, putting cunts in their place

Reguillon had a slow start But looked excellent second half and brings us so much more balance

Ndombele a good performance and Lamela was outstanding

yes boys
Larry I have to disagree with your points - I didn't notice Reguilon doing anything slowly. :)
38049f33a1de47319c86d230d7f006e88135243bfd92556c8a77a0a5f16b

He'd a decent debut but got completely fucking skinned for their goal...

...but let's not waste an opportunity to stick the boot in to Davies, eh?
he actually gave the ball away before he went for a slide off to embarrassment.
Lets face it, he was hyped and out to show his talents, he got caught out. Tanganga made sloppy tackles and gave the ball away and got away with it. After a frantic start they were both solid.

Eric and the entire back line looked a lot better in the 3 at the back. I do wonder if maybe that's Jose's end goal but with Hojberg becoming one of the 3 whilst Reg and Doc push forward. That with a seemingly reborn Ndombele and GLC in the midfield and a front 3 of Son Bale and Kane is sickening
I don't think it is the plan right now. Jose did say that it isn't "our system" but one he had to use with no pure striker.

Doesn't mean we cannot move towards it in the future tho.

This might end up a unpopular opinion but I thought that Gedson had a decent outing overall.

He could do with upping the tempo a bit but he showed flashes of quality throughout his time on the pitch. He just needs to tie them together and be more consistent. I think he'll benefit from EL football.

This might end up a unpopular opinion but I thought that Gedson had a decent outing overall.

He could do with upping the tempo a bit but he showed flashes of quality throughout his time on the pitch. He just needs to tie them together and be more consistent. I think he'll benefit from EL football.
Does he looked bulked up a little bit? I thought he was more physical last night. But however it is the discussion regarding Gedson, i will always think about his 50m price tag and it was close to impossible for us to trigger that clause.

Does he looked bulked up a little bit? I thought he was more physical last night. But however it is the discussion regarding Gedson, i will always think about his 50m price tag and it was close to impossible for us to trigger that clause.
The price tag on the option to buy probably makes people expect way more of him than he is able to deliver.

But I also think Benfica would accept far less if we were to want to make him permanent. The option is just a sum they cannot say no to.

Back
Top Bottom