Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I just want him to play. A lot.
Thats fair. I guess I see Sess more as a FB long term and the obvious defensive issues he has won’t be rectified playing in Scotland.

Personally would love to see him at Brighton playing LWB. Totally agree whenever he goes we want him getting mins though.

Tierney played SPL his whole career and has taken to the PL fine. It’s more about him playing and feeling good about his football.
The standard does matter, particularly if we see Sess playing LB long term. The SPL doesn’t pose many challenges defensively for a FB.

As per my last post completely agree we want to see him playing regular mins, but it would be preferable to do so:-

A) In the PL
B) In the position we see his long term future

I found him lads and lasses. And he is a free transfer. AND! He's done it on a rainy night in Stoke.
Laugh all you want but he wouldn't be that bad. He was really appreciated in the PSG dressing room cause he always gave his all, he's just not fast like Kylian or technically gifted like Neymar. He wouldn't mind playing backup, wouldn't cause a fuss. He's strong enough for the PL and against mid & bottom teams he'd do a job. Same in EL. Relatively cheap and could just get him for a year

Someone has been reading the thread

This is the person that called the Bale deal months ago so could have some truth to it, or like the rest of us he saw they wanted sess has come to the conclusion we get him in a exchange, the trouble is we all wanted Sancho as part of the Walker deal and look how that worked out!

Fiorentina want 40 mill euros for center half Milenkovic. He is the guy Inter were going to sign if they sold Skriniar. 2 years left on his contract and West Spam are in for him now. I say we hijack :mourhandlaugh:

Laugh all you want but he wouldn't be that bad. He was really appreciated in the PSG dressing room cause he always gave his all, he's just not fast like Kylian or technically gifted like Neymar. He wouldn't mind playing backup, wouldn't cause a fuss. He's strong enough for the PL and against mid & bottom teams he'd do a job. Same in EL. Relatively cheap and could just get him for a year
Oh we could do far worse than Chuopo-Moting.

He has his strengths as you pointed out. And he is what Jose seems to want in a target man that our more pacey wingers can work off of.

Rather him than Deeney 7 days out of the week.

Back
Top Bottom