Carlos Vinicius

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hmmm, there's a chance I'm wrong about this one.

The more I watch, the more I can see whyJose was after him.

Seems versatile and has a lot of attributes and will pose a different problem to defenders, for us.

I must admit that I have been thinking about that hahah... Let our season get some momentum first :allitongue:

But anyway, I don't see it as a "we shouldn't do that"thing; it's more about getting conscious that positivity helps the results , even if we are far from the Lane and we cannot sing . It's about how we relate to Spurs in every moment. Thoughts are energy that we project into everything in our lives
Nah, go for it, Carpe Diem and all that. Let's see what the general consensus is. I'll vote to dump it. Just need a replacement word if it is typed. I think "unlucky" would suffice.

Great deal this one: Very versatile player who will give Harry some much needed rest stops, even if he does not want any.

Seems versatile and has a lot of attributes and will pose a different problem to defenders, for us.

I think the really pressing question is how much he's going to be able to get on the field.

The next manager who gets an able to play Kane to sit will be the first, it's not just Poch.

I think the really pressing question is how much he's going to be able to get on the field.

The next manager who gets an able to play Kane to sit will be the first, it's not just Poch.
I'm hoping that maybe as he's getting older Harry is beginning to appreciate the benefits, fitness wise, of having a break.
The career is a short one, especially at the top level and anything you can do to maximise your stay there should be done.
I'm sure Jose is trying to get that message through but it will be a slow process, especially with him banging the goals in as if for fun at the moment.

I'm hoping that maybe as he's getting older Harry is beginning to appreciate the benefits, fitness wise, of having a break.

Hunting for a hat trick up 5-2 against Maccabi Haifa in game 3 of 4 in an 8 day span indicates otherwise.

Kane is relentless. That's why he's Kane.

But we can all see the toll it takes on his body. I hope he and Mourinho and Southgate find a way to modulate his hunger to the benefit of his long term career.

that is how Jose builds his teams. He usually have different players for different solutions. So, he may change up personnel for certain opponents depending on how he wants to get the results.

Honestly i have no idea about this guy, suppose we will have to wait and see...
But it hardly fills me with excitement, if he is so good then why have benfica let him leave on loan..think this is a move of desperation, I hope he shocks us all and smashes the Premier league but I have big doubts. Had anybody genuinely heard of him before 2 weeks ago ?
Fair enough you don't follow all European football .... but there is football outside the big leagues which is still a decent standard .... our new boy did OK in Portugal. As for Benfica they needed the money, they always do, TV money in Portugal simply doesn't support 100k a week salaries ....

Carlos Vinicius enjoyed a fine debut season with the Eagles and was well deserving of the Bola de Prata award. The Bola de Prata (Silver Ball) is a Primeira Liga award for the top scorer. In case two or more players have the same number of goals, the award goes to the footballer with the fewest games played. This was the case on this occasion as Vinicius was joint on 18 goals with teammate Pizzi. In all competitions, Vinicus’ record is 20 goals in 36 games plus 12 assists. That means he has contributed to nearly a goal per game with those stats.

Can he start against Manure? Imagine him and Kane up front? I would bet my house on at least a goal but knowing Manure and VAR, I think we would need at least 3 goals to take all 3 points.

I reckon we should no longer use the word spursy in the forum (I hate it) and ask Admin Admin to consider using a word check like we have for Woolwich and replacing it with perhaps "unlucky" instead.
Let's start this season as we mean to go on. Forward and upward. That word has no true meaning any more. Let's kill it.
Carlito Brigante Carlito Brigante would not be happy..."Spursy" was invented on this forum, not a lot of people know that...

Back
Top Bottom