Carabao Cup Fourth Round - Tottenham Vs Chelsea - Tuesday 29th Sept, 7.45pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jeez...look how much ground he took out of all the rest from the halfway line start....Tanguy though....
EjHITTfXYAIAfrK

He was outstanding tonight, maybe his eternal haters might like to take that into account the next time an attacker beats him and the in-game commentaters howl CUNT at him.

Love the bloke, always have done
he's a breath of fresh air compared to some players, articulate, reasonably intelligent, honest,grows vegetables a d keeps chickens. Future cult hero. Onwards and upwards Eric. This is just the beginning, modest too

Not sure we'll match a pen performance like that again.

They were all fantastic.

Very grateful to the boys.
we need to stop the negativity and criticisms. We're Spurs and we know we always will be, even when we get slaughtered. It's in our blood. .Look at the stadium, breathtaking , love it or hate. An English chairman. He brought Gareth back, I never ever thought that would happen. Got to believe

Goooooooood morning! Despite not being that bothered about this cup this time yesterday.. now I’d like to say...
Get the fuck in! Fuck you Chelsea.. you utterly despicable club and fuck you Frank Lampard you horrible fat bastard! Let’s enjoy this win and be proud of our lads.
Roll on Thursday

This is why cups are important.

Don’t care what people saying winning games matters. Whether as a kid or professional winning is fun.

Yeah it’s the whatever round of whatever cup this us called this season. But nobody can say it wasn’t a good feeling watching, hearing or in my case reading on a computer screen the winning penalty.

FUCKING COYS!!!

Back
Top Bottom