Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Quite happy to admit I wouldnt have minded seeing him sold in the summer but he clearly has a role in our squad now.

I think the squad is looking a lot more balanced and that helps Lamela play a more defined role - he's an aggressive, nasty player with an excellent work rate, something Mourinho will love and also capable of scoring the odd goal.

Lamela was cunt before Mourinho arrived lol

Yes, but under mourhino, Lamela is..

tenor.gif

I don’t recall opposing fans criticise their player when they overreact and get one of ours sent off so why are our fans so soft? Last week vs Newcastle proves that you will not get fair decisions and the fact that if you’re fouled but don’t go down in the box you won’t get the penalty leads to players having to react like this in order for their team to benefit.

Also, is there a reason why Lamela being pushed in the face wouldn't be a penalty?

Its a foul, no?

In the box, no?

Was it because the ball was out of play? Red card was enough punishment? What?

Regardless of the slap. I thought he played well. He played a great pass for sonny and also nearly scored himself. He drops deep, presses, tackles back. Very good squad player.

Also, is there a reason why Lamela being pushed in the face wouldn't be a penalty?

Its a foul, no?

In the box, no?

Was it because the ball was out of play? Red card was enough punishment? What?

I believe they done away with the double jeopardy, Red card....no penalty,......Penalty..yellow card.

Quite happy to admit I wouldnt have minded seeing him sold in the summer but he clearly has a role in our squad now.

I think the squad is looking a lot more balanced and that helps Lamela play a more defined role - he's an aggressive, nasty player with an excellent work rate, something Mourinho will love and also capable of scoring the odd goal.

Still terrible value and wouldn't be against selling him now either.

But that doesn't mean he can't have very good games, now two in a row

"He is a well-behaved and respectful boy".

Apologies if this video has been posted in the past, but now seems a good time for it...

Thanks for that, hadn't seen it before.

He still looks like a girl

Even as a kid he was being a shithouse cunt, kicking his own team mate up the arse.
Shocking

If only he can stay fit

Back
Top Bottom