Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is it just me that thinks, apart from a couple of good games and his numerous penalties, Bruno Fernandes has been utter shite?

He isn’t the type to run a game, when it was between him and Lo Celso I always favoured Lo Celso as he can run a game, he can tackle, pass, keep the ball under pressure, dribble in tight spaces.

Fernandes is more like Pogba, he is not going to run a midfield, but he comes alive in the final third. He is like a poor mans Lampard, Lo Celso is more like Modric.

I think he is a decent player in the right team but he would work better in a team with midfielders who dominate so he can just stick to what he does well.

Back
Top Bottom