Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't know if he is as quick as Bale was, but for a 19-year-old, he has a wonderful physique, and can fucking go when that turbo kicks in. He moves beautifully-like as if he was born to run. In terms of his his technical ability, you couldn't ask for much more from a left-back. Plays with his head up. Very good in the duel.

However, there must have been 5 or 6 occasions against Brest that gave me cause to question his concentration/positional sense. There is no doubt that it needs work-unless he was just having one of those days.

I know nothing about the other guys you mentioned, although I caught the Portuguese striker against West Ham, and wasn't blown away by his touch. Do you know much about them?

& snowkarl snowkarl

I'm 85 mins into this game now, completely get the Bale reference. The boy is extremely confident on the ball and has the technical ability to back it up, blew past PSG players a few times, has that Bale combo of physical, technical that makes him a nightmare for defenders. Like Bale, he doesn't look like he relishes the defending side as much, was weak or poorly positioned often, didn't read and/or didn't make enough effort to be in the right place - but looking at him, I don't see his future as a LB anyway, looks like a wide/inverted wide attacker to me. He wasted a glorious chance to set up a tap after great approach work, so I don't have enough evidence of him actually having composed end product at the end of his pretty impressive approach work, but if he has that, then he looks a pretty impressive package in the making.

& snowkarl snowkarl

I'm 85 mins into this game now, completely get the Bale reference. The boy is extremely confident on the ball and has the technical ability to back it up, blew past PSG players a few times, has that Bale combo of physical, technical that makes him a nightmare for defenders. Like Bale, he doesn't look like he relishes the defending side as much, was weak or poorly positioned often, didn't read and/or didn't make enough effort to be in the right place - but looking at him, I don't see his future as a LB anyway, looks like a wide/inverted wide attacker to me. He wasted a glorious chance to set up a tap after great approach work, so I don't have enough evidence of him actually having composed end product at the end of his pretty impressive approach work, but if he has that, then he looks a pretty impressive package in the making.
That sounds pretty amazing... for Wolves! I'd barely heard of this guy to be honest, and I thought I was in moderate 'know' on these wonderkids (even if I don't watch them all play live) but interesting how no one else was fighting for him. Perhaps in a non covid window he'd have had more suitors?

Sounds impressive either way, I was actually busy tonight and couldn't watch any games but I heard this was his last game for Angers, so I'll have to watch him for Wolves I guess.

Thanks for the scout report, as usual though :adesalute:

Called it 4 years ago. There are players you see and you just know they are Real bound. He’s a banger not sure why a sideways move to south London wasn’t even in notion

Apparently he has agreed terms with Woolwich and wants to go there. Would be fantastic though if Real gazump the deal

Annoying if the scum get partey. A huge upgrade for them
Don't worry Woolwich are so skint they will need to ship out Guendouzi, Kolasinac and Torreira to free up wages for Partey ... not sure how big an upgrade he will be in the EPL, he's another player who can't concentrate for more than 5 minutes ... just right for the nomads

Don't worry Woolwich are so skint they will need to ship out Guendouzi, Kolasinac and Torreira to free up wages for Partey ... not sure how big an upgrade he will be in the EPL, he's another player who can't concentrate for more than 5 minutes ... just right for the nomads

Hope so. He’s always looked good when I’ve seen him play.

Back
Top Bottom