Alex Morgan

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

She’s not even in the squad today. Wonder what’s going on. How can her fitness be that bad?

She's played 6 club games in the past 2.5 years. A combo of international games (women's WC was during their domestic season) injuries and pregnancy.

She's using us to build her fitness back up so she can play in the US season next year. We signed her as a PR exercise.

She's played 6 club games in the past 2.5 years. A combo of international games (women's WC was during their domestic season) injuries and pregnancy.

She's using us to build her fitness back up so she can play in the US season next year. We signed her as a PR exercise.

What, and paying her? That’s not Levy lol

Haven't followed closely, has she been any good?

Played 5 games. Started 2 of them. Scored 2 penalties.

I'm sure shes probably realised the profile of the women's team though which is all she was really signed to do, I'm sure.

Actually can I ask folk who watch women's football a question. Do you feel sick when this side lose. Like how since I was 7 years old, days like yesterday have the power to ruin my week? Is that what you feel? I ask genuinely because when I see this lady in our kit I feel nothing. It got me wondering what is Spurs? I can't be coopted into supporting anything wrapped in a Cockerell. There is a direct line emotionally for me from watching Steve Perryman Ledley King Harry Kane. That can't be faked for me.

Could sign Sonia Marie O’Neil now we’ve a gap in the squad.......
28-A35-FFB-B55-D-4-B6-D-938-F-C72-F8410-CE6-A.jpg

Back
Top Bottom