Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham; Sunday 18th October; 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watching their defenders bounce off Vinicius whilst Hojbjerg subtly beats the shit out of their midfield will make my fucking day. Add to that the creativity of our new squad and the firepower upfront then there can be only one conclusion. Spurs 4 West Ham 0 minimum.
:coys: :coys:

Can you imagine their fans if we are four up with twenty minutes left and then we put Bale on the pitch ?
:mourhandlaugh:

Last edited:
West Ham supporters when they see Bale about to come in.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Hope I'm wrong, but I think our biggest problem in this game might be getting the ball in the net past 10 defenders and a goalie.

The earlier we score the better - and don't let them sucker us into a breakaway goal. Our defence will need to be ultra sharp and no silly free kicks.

Hope I'm wrong, but I think our biggest problem in this game might be getting the ball in the net past 10 defenders and a goalie.

The earlier we score the better - and don't let them sucker us into a breakaway goal. Our defence will need to be ultra sharp and no silly free kicks.
If this is the case we just need to get loads of crosses in from our Full backs , if we dont score from them there is still a good chance one might hit a West ham players hand which would mean its a penalty.

Distance + FKs = Bale
Parked bus = less running in behind

.....Perfect re-intro for Garref.

.....I'd start him. If he tires; let Lucas come on and run their tiring legs ragged for the last 20mins.

---------------------LLoris--------------------------
Aurier----------Toby-------Dier----------Reggie
-----------Hojbjerg----------Ndombele-------------
Bale-----------------GLC-----------------------Son
-----------------------Kane-----------------------------

Back
Top Bottom