Joe Rodon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Daniel is the only guy I know who could buy a £20 gift voucher for £3.50. Some superb deals struck this window. We have a real chance of bringing a trophy home this season and this last minute signing today just further illustrates how determined everyone is at the club to get the depth of squad needed.

"He (Rodon) is quick. Sometimes you don’t appreciate it,” Giggs said recently. “It was the day after a game and we gave some players running drills, box to box. He was running with someone fast and went past them, effortlessly. I thought, ‘Oh, I hadn’t seen that’. It made me think a little bit of Gary Pallister. You don’t think of him as quick but when Pally got into the channels, nobody out-ran him."

Back
Top Bottom