Joe Rodon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Considerably better than Harry Maguire based on recent performances and cost us £11m instead of £80m so I’m dead happy. Swansea fans seem to think that we’ve robbed them blind.

Left-sided CB which we’ve been crying out for and a very tall lad so will give us more of an aerial threat at set pieces. Add to that the fact that he’s homegrown in the Premier League’s eyes and Levy has seemingly played a blinder.

London based Swans fan here. Good luck for the season and please go win something... anything... so we get some add ons
o04QHH4.gif

£11m plus add ons at todays prices = bargain.

Only uncertainty is whether he can get into EL squad (already announced) where he might be one too many overseas trained player in the squad even if club trained CCV leaves.

If not we will only see him in January

Only uncertainty is whether he can get into EL squad (already announced) where he might be one too many overseas trained player in the squad even if club trained CCV leaves.

He's fine for the EPL as he counts as homegrown but I think like Davies under UEFA he doesn't qualify so likely won't get in the EL squad even in January (to late for the next round) Here's the current players:

Association trained: Cameron Carter-Vickers**, Ben Davies*, Matt Doherty, Joe Hart, Danny Rose**, Alfie Whiteman, Joe Rodon*

Club trained: Gareth Bale, Dele, Harry Kane, Harry Winks

Foreign: Toby Alderweireld, Serge Aurier, Steven Bergwijn, Eric Dier, Gedson Fernandes, Paulo Gazzaniga, Pierre-Emile Højbjerg, Érik Lamela, Hugo Lloris, Giovani Lo Celso, Lucas Moura, Tanguy Ndombele, Sergio Reguilón, Davinson Sánchez, Moussa Sissoko, Son Heung-min, Carlos Vinícius

U21: Brandon Austin, Jack Clarke, Dennis Cirkin, Alfie Devine, Japhet Tanganga, Harvey White

Last edited:

Why isn't he good enough for PL ?
We have bought an international not an apprentice !
I think I will be surprised if he wasn't picked with Toby who can talk him through.

Back
Top Bottom