Man Utd Vs Tottenham, Sunday 4th Oct - 4.30pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They should provide more content like this.

Regarding Spurs social media team, I think they have employed a few new people in the last week or 2.
The video just before Vinicius was announced was superb.
After the United game, they had a picure, on Spurs Official, of the players celebrating under a banner saying "theatre of dreams" and, to top it off, in the same picture, "we look forward to welcoming you back to old trafford"
If that isn't mocking them, I don't know what is.

Of all the teams in the EPL, they are the last to ever be able to complain about decisions going against them or players going down to easy. (TWSS)

Their entire attack is predicated on dodgy calls to get them pens.

Guess I'd include Liverpool due to Salah's "shot by a sniper" reaction to any contact in the box.

Btw, Dele tries to do the same thing, but almost never gets the call. (his recent was actually deserved of the PK)

And I think the refs got it right on Lamela/Martial. Lamela deserved the yellow w the forearm/elbow that slip up to the throat area. No argument. But the retaliatory smack to the face is a straight red - and a really dumb response btw. No, it wasn't fierce, but it was a red. Should have gotten his money's worth and made it a bigger pop!

Utd and Liverpool fans have the same arrogant attitude. They think they have a God given right to win everything and when it doesn't happen they throw their toys out the pram

Utd and Liverpool fans have the same arrogant attitude. They think they have a God given right to win everything and when it doesn't happen they throw their toys out the pram
This is exactly it. This is why they're unbearable. Just a sickening amount of entitlement and delusion about the way the speak about football and expected results.

And I think the refs got it right on Lamela/Martial. Lamela deserved the yellow w the forearm/elbow that slip up to the throat area. No argument. But the retaliatory smack to the face is a straight red - and a really dumb response btw. No, it wasn't fierce, but it was a red. Should have gotten his money's worth and made it a bigger pop!
Nah, I think it should have been a yellow for both.
I watched a slow-mo of the Lamela incident, and I think his forearm hit Martial on the shoulder, narrowly missing his face. Not a red, but yellow for intent imo.
Martial did make contact with Lamela's face, but it was so soft that it wasn't dangerous at all. Yellow too.

Btw I think we would have won that match anyway. Son/ Kane were toying with the fridge and Bailly.

Nah, I think it should have been a yellow for both.
I watched a slow-mo of the Lamela incident, and I think his forearm hit Martial on the shoulder, narrowly missing his face. Not a red, but yellow for intent imo.
Martial did make contact with Lamela's face, but it was so soft that it wasn't dangerous at all. Yellow too.

Btw I think we would have won that match anyway. Son/ Kane were toying with the fridge and Bailly.
retaliation always punished with a red no matter how soft it was. Think Jose told any of our players to wind up martial whenever possible, i remember he got angry when united played against west brom with one of their player and turned dogshite through whole the game after, losing his focus on the game

I was thinking about the score line for this match and I think that if Manure's manager was Sir Alex then Mourinho would have told his players at half time to come out and shut up shop and park a double-decker and not to humiliate the opposition. But because it was Ole and he saw Woody was there so he gave the team the instruction to attack further. We all know how much Sir Alex and Jose respect each other so it will be unlikely they will humiliate each other. We also know how much Mourinho hated Manure's board for not backing him. We saw he said no "revenge" in the press conf but deep inside he wanted to stuck the knife in and make Martial, Pogba irrelevant and demonstrated that Luke Shaw is still a fat lazy cunt and can't still defend.

I was thinking about the score line for this match and I think that if Manure's manager was Sir Alex then Mourinho would have told his players at half time to come out and shut up shop and park a double-decker and not to humiliate the opposition. But because it was Ole and he saw Woody was there so he gave the team the instruction to attack further. We all know how much Sir Alex and Jose respect each other so it will be unlikely they will humiliate each other. We also know how much Mourinho hated Manure's board for not backing him. We saw he said no "revenge" in the press conf but deep inside he wanted to stuck the knife in and make Martial, Pogba irrelevant and demonstrated that Luke Shaw is still a fat lazy cunt and can't still defend.

Sorry but I think that's nonsense. You don't do that in professional sport, you go for the jugular. You don't take your boot off your opponent's neck until he's dead.

It's got nothing to do with respect either.

This is exactly it. This is why they're unbearable. Just a sickening amount of entitlement and delusion about the way the speak about football and expected results.

This is the problem with clubs who's entire fan base is made up of glory hunting pricks.
You don't get that kind of crap from fans of other clubs like us, Everton, West Ham, heck even the scum.
Even Chelsea fans over 15 probably supported them before they won the lotto.

Liverpool and Manyoo though have millions of fans worldwide who ONLY support them to guarantee some success.

Back
Top Bottom