Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham; Sunday 18th October; 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Early goal and I think we’ll smash them, if they are still clinging on at half time it’ll be a long second half. Antonio is definitely a threat and seems to raise his level above his usual standard of donkey against us

Declan Rice is despicably overated which he has shown time and again when playing for England. He looks good for them because he’s playing alongside absolute dross every week. If Ndombele plays he’ll absolutely destroy him

We've been dogshit when they played.
Winks is counterproductive.
Mourinho has learned.
Ndombele has improved his fitness.
We just don't ever need o see Winks. Sissoko and Hoijberg starting games.

Maybe finish them if we have a lead to defend against good opposition.
I think PEH deserves time and Sissoko has his uses from time to time. But its over for Winks.

Moyes will relish in all the attention being on us, Bale etc.

So important to be very professional, not gung ho and completely concentrated.

I don't want to see this Bubble pricked before he even starts to ascend.

Great chance suddenly for us but we have been the masters of disappointment so we will see.

If you can read this, KUMB spies, you're a shithouse club with shithouse fans, a shithouse stadium and shithouse owners.

Nobody in this life or the next will give a flying fuck about your fannypad football club.

Stop pretending to be our rivals. You're not. You're a bit of shit on the end of our shoes. Millwall is your level so get back in your box and shut the fuck up.

I will come over there and gut every last fucking one of ya's.
And now, for a balanced view we cross over to SouthStand Billy SouthStand Billy .

I would not like to see Winks play together with Hobo or Sissoko, but I would like to see him paired with Tanguy sometime, wonder how that combination would work out.

vs Everton: PEH / Winks / Dele
vs Plovdiv: PEH / Sissoko / GLC
vs S’oton: PEH / Winks / Ndombele
vs Shkendija: Winks / Ndombele / Lamela

vs N'castle: PEH / Winks / GLC
vs Chelsea: Gedson / Sissoko / Ndombele
vs Maccabi: PEH / Winks / GLC
vs Man U: PEH / Sissoko / Ndombele

I've had a proper shit week at work and next week will be the same. International break has dragged on for an eternity.

Can't wait to escape all of that for a few hours when the game is on.

Have to say I've been subdued by Bale signing. But the more I see videos of him training and the togetherness in the camp the more of a buzz I get.

Don't care about the result but anything other than a fucking win just won't do.
:lamelaaghh::lamelaaghh::lamelaaghh:

Back
Top Bottom