Oliver Skipp

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not that we'd ever pay the fee for Gedson, but there's a nice symmetry in being able to watch Skipp and Parrott develop while we have loanees with options to buy at those positions. Lots of options for us.

Skipp might just be the proper DM the squad's long-term outlook needs. Early days though.

So happy for the kid. Could we see more of this in terms of getting our youth out to get experience? Sure seems like it. Time for White, Bowen, and the rest to get some game time with grown men.

Another excellent game for Skipp, moves the ball very quickly and is also helps to make Norwich a defensively solid team. They're lacking a little up front though and lost today to a late Rooney freekick after missing a penalty and controlling most of the game. No win in three and Farke coming under pressure. Would be very bad news for Skipp if he were sacked.

Another excellent game for Skipp, moves the ball very quickly and is also helps to make Norwich a defensively solid team. They're lacking a little up front though and lost today to a late Rooney freekick after missing a penalty and controlling most of the game. No win in three and Farke coming under pressure. Would be very bad news for Skipp if he were sacked.

Would it be bad news? Seems to be one of these best players and the new manager would want to compete in the league so would use his best?

Horrific leg snapping challenge on Skipp in todays game with Rotherham which saw the Rotherham player get sent off.

And Skipp just gets up and walks off from it.

Can see why Mourinho thinks he's a future captain. Balls of steel that lad.

Horrific leg snapping challenge on Skipp in todays game with Rotherham which saw the Rotherham player get sent off.

And Skipp just gets up and walks off from it.

Can see why Mourinho thinks he's a future captain. Balls of steel that lad.
Fucking hell mate.
You've just given me a bastard heart attack, read the first line and I felt sick.
Thought he had broken his leg for a minute.

Daniel Farque (Norwich manager) post match :

“Skipp seems to be okay,” Farke said. “I don’t want to speak in a negative way about our opponent today or bad intentions - it’s not my style - but I have to say in this scene I felt his loan may have come to an end. Such a situation can sometimes be the end of a career and it looked horrendous.

“Thank God Oliver’s physical condition is a bit special. I was delighted he could go further on. We have to assess him but it seems that there’s nothing too serious, so I’m happy he came out of the situation without a major injury.”

Back
Top Bottom