Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham; Sunday 18th October; 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You do realise no one is arsed
about how shit you think Winks is?

It's weird how you've deluded yourself into thinking that there's a mythical 'Winks is amazing fanclub' that needs to hear the great Matt1882's boring daily pearls of wisdom on how we shouldn't support one of our players who when he plays, gives his all for the shirt.
There really is a club.

They’ve beaten us 8 teams in the last 30 attempts but apparently they are our bogey team :mourhandlaugh:

Gold, Sullivan and Brady are laughing their tits off at how gullible they are as a fan base.
The problem is, 2 of those wins are in recent seasons and been when we needed to win.
Their ameoba brained fans think that's the norm.

Shit shit fuck. Shit fuck. Just realised I'm gonna miss the return of Bale. My son is training ju jutsu about 20 minutes ride from home, starts 16.30 British time. I get him there and speed to work. Sit there and watch a dodgy stream until the training stops at 18.00, 30 minutes left of the game. The time Bale enters I'm in my fucking car driving my son home.

Just stick karate kid in the DVD player for him or summat. Wax on, wax off - now stfu, im watching the game

If we want to be taken seriously. We have to win.

Anything else is unacceptable in this one.
This is the preverbal “Spursy” game isn’t it, possibly 2nd on GD with a win and a squad that should in theory improve as we go...Liverpool getting their share of injuries and believe it or not VAR screw ups and City look bang on average. We are 14/1 4th favs for title behind LFC 6/4, City 6/4, Chelsea 10/1, i fully expect to be dropping in the market like a stone in water if we totally dismantle WH tomorrow, 4/1 2nd favs maybe🤷‍♂️

This is the preverbal “Spursy” game isn’t it, possibly 2nd on GD with a win and a squad that should in theory improve as we go...Liverpool getting their share of injuries and believe it or not VAR screw ups and City look bang on average. We are 14/1 4th favs for title behind LFC 6/4, City 6/4, Chelsea 10/1, i fully expect to be dropping in the market like a stone in water if we totally dismantle WH tomorrow, 4/1 2nd favs maybe🤷‍♂️

Always seem to meet West Ham at times like this. When a win would see us in good stead,

We have competition in all places now, probably for the first time in 4 years and it encourages the players to give 100% or they wont get a look in. Davies for instance dancing in and out of the Man U penalty area and getting a spot kick out of it, how many times has he done a Messi like that ...answer..never but now we have Regullon (sp) he has raised his game already.

vs Everton: PEH / Winks / Dele
vs Plovdiv: PEH / Sissoko / GLC
vs S’oton: PEH / Winks / Ndombele
vs Shkendija: Winks / Ndombele / Lamela

vs N'castle: PEH / Winks / GLC
vs Chelsea: Gedson / Sissoko / Ndombele
vs Maccabi: PEH / Winks / GLC
vs Man U: PEH / Sissoko / Ndombele
PEH 6 starts
Winks 5 starts
Tanguy 4 starts
GLC 3 starts
Sissoko 3 starts

Fairly well spread out. Gio would certainly have featured more if fit.

Tanguy too once fully adapted.

Reasons to be optimistic

Back
Top Bottom