Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How in the name of all that is just is this fool deemed a "celebrity"?

I despair, I really do.

Wikipedia tells me the fantasist Colin Newell also refers to himself as "The Boominator"

Come friendly bombs and fall on Highbury

:mourfacepalm:

So let me get this straight.... Being a twat on AFTV will get you a spot on Celeb Big Brother?

I think we need to bomb more than just Highbury, mate. :dempsey:

Last edited:
Fuck me some of those songs. You'd think they were made by Spurs fans to take the piss but they do this to themselves. Our club may have lacked some recent success but our fanbase is a class apart from these muppets.

Last edited:
Ozil on the flex:

:dembelelol:

State of Trevor "players union" Sinclair: "Its a sad loss for all of football; not just Woolwich fans"

tenor.gif

Ozil on the flex:

:dembelelol:

State of Trevor "players union" Sinclair: "Its a sad loss for all of football; not just Woolwich fans"

tenor.gif

After reading a few comments from there fans they all seem to think this is a club decision and nothing to do with the manager?
So he has no say in who he gets to pick in the squad? Don't blame Arteta!!!!

My stance on Özil is pretty similar to my one on Danny Rose; as I’ve got older, I’ve always tended to side with players as clubs are way more disloyal.

I don't understand your stance.....

They're both under contract and being paid handsomely.

Loyalty doesn't mean playing them regardless of their form and/or behaviour.

(Rose pledged in a tantrum a number of years ago to see out his contract no matter what..... Well this is "no matter what"....... He stands to get paid for doing fuck all for the next 7/8 months.... How is this a question of loyalty?)

Last edited:
Woolwich axed him for speaking out on Chinese Ughurs, he was messing up their commercial dealings

He's been in and out of the team for years due to being a lazy shite..... Even Wenger (who would have had to have gone to bat for him over the new deal) had lost patience with him in the end.

Back
Top Bottom