Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

im impressed she outsmarted him like that.
Her look at the end:

tenor.gif

I think we have to tip the hat to them today to be honest. They could have folded completely after 25 minutes but they didn't.
They clearly had a rocket at half-time and came out with purpose in the 2nd half.

But we let them back into the game by playing like pussies in the 2nd half and giving away 3 really soft goals.

I'd be less annoyed if they weren't so crap but it's really galling when we throw away 2 points to a shite side like this.

I think we have to tip the hat to them today to be honest. They could have folded completely after 25 minutes but they didn't.

We were ruthlessly clinical with our 3 goals but the Hammers‘ general build-up play was better and more incisive. We can laugh all we want, but Moyes has done a decent job and thanks to the generosity of THFC, we’ve given them a bit of a lift and more belief.

We were ruthlessly clinical with our 3 goals but the Hammers‘ general build-up play was better and more incisive. We can laugh all we want, but Moyes has done a decent job and thanks to the generosity of THFC, we’ve given them a bit of a lift and more belief.
I’m not surprised Moyes is doing a decent job though,

They clearly had a rocket at half-time and came out with purpose in the 2nd half.

But we let them back into the game by playing like pussies in the 2nd half and giving away 3 really soft goals.

I'd be less annoyed if they weren't so crap but it's really galling when we throw away 2 points to a shite side like this.
I hope Jose gave ours a rocket today!

Back
Top Bottom