Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What are you talking about?

the play in question happened before the supposed foul.

Who cares about whether Winks can block the shot or not as he should have cleared the ball before it even got to Lanzini, you ignoring that fact doesn't change what happened. You trying to whine and shift it to personal attacks doesn't change the shit play Winks made.
Ah i see - Who cares about whether Winks can block the shot or not - confirmed non Spurs fan troll.

Finally!! I knew you weren't a real Spurs fan. Piss off back to your own team's forum.

I can't bear Winks but this implosion had very little to do with him, IMO. We were so passive/sluggish for the entire second half. West Ham worked much harder than us, and I don't honestly know what our issue was. Maybe it was complacency, maybe it was tactics, maybe it was poor fitness. Hard to say.

Something def. got tweaked at half time.... Our counter-attacking and movement just wasn't the same.

I think it does have to do with favorites as well. I think Winks is a Jose favorite and he likes what he brings so he wants to keep things happy with him.

I think Jose sees Dele as a guy he can make an example of so that he treats him differently because he is trying to get a different point across with his treatment of Dele versus his treatment of Winks.
Well, thanks for that.

But it doesn't answer my questions:

Do you not think that Dele has friends in the squad?
If he does why has Jose dropped him ?

Moyes when bale came on
Scared Asustad GIF

Upon seeing winks

excited 30 rock GIF

I can't bear Winks but this implosion had very little to do with him, IMO. We were so passive/sluggish for the entire second half. West Ham worked much harder than us, and I don't honestly know what our issue was. Maybe it was complacency, maybe it was tactics, maybe it was poor fitness. Hard to say.
We were way ahead in possession and shots in the first half, and as the second half went on those statistics gradually evened out.

I don't know whether it was the players or Jose but attitudes definitely changed.

Ah i see - Who cares about whether Winks can block the shot or not - confirmed non Spurs fan troll.

Finally!! I knew you weren't a real Spurs fan. Piss off back to your own team's forum.

What?

Is this really the best spin you can put on this?

i stated that Winks should have dealt with the ball in the first place so that the shot never happens and you try to make that into me not being a Spurs fan?

LOL

And to be clear is this that JohnH or whatever that moron's user name was come back under a different name? Or is this guy just as dense as that poster was?

Well, thanks for that.

But it doesn't answer my questions:

Do you not think that Dele has friends in the squad?
If he does why has Jose dropped him ?

I did answer your questions. The reason that Jose has dropped him is that he is using him as an example. Don't know whether or not he has friends in the squad and it really doesn't matter.

We were way ahead in possession and shots in the first half, and as the second half went on those statistics gradually evened out.

I don't know whether it was the players or Jose but attitudes definitely changed.
Declan Rice said in his interview Moyes shuffled it at half times in order to eliminate Kane and Reguillon.

What?

Is this really the best spin you can put on this?

i stated that Winks should have dealt with the ball in the first place so that the shot never happens and you try to make that into me not being a Spurs fan?

LOL

And to be clear is this that JohnH or whatever that moron's user name was come back under a different name? Or is this guy just as dense as that poster was?
Not spin, just facts.

It's funny you should say that because I checked the stats at HT and some of them were not what you'd expect. Sure, we were three goals to the good, and I was as high as a kite, but in that first 45, we had the same number of attempts on goal (5). Now, I don't know how Flashscore come by these particular figures, but they reckoned the Spammers had 28 dangerous attacks, as opposed to our 14.

I think it does have to do with favorites as well. I think Winks is a Jose favorite and he likes what he brings so he wants to keep things happy with him.

I think Jose sees Dele as a guy he can make an example of so that he treats him differently because he is trying to get a different point across with his treatment of Dele versus his treatment of Winks.
Dunno if Wink is a favourite, but I think Jose sees being less talented as equating to perceived reliability.

But I do agree if Jose started sending Winks, Ben Davies, Sissoko, Lamela, Lucas etc. to the dog house it's not going to have much of an effect on the rest of the squad.

Dele was undroppable for basically 4 years. If he was fit, he started. N'Dombele was the record signing and one of the highest paid players, Their exclusion has a much bigger impact.

Back
Top Bottom