Europa League - Tottenham Vs LASK, Thursday 22nd Oct, 8pm KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SpiderSpurs

Supporter
🪃🦘 Bonza!! 🦘🪃
We march on towards European glory!!

europa.jpg

BT Sport 2 / BT Sport Ultimate

Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
COYS!!
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif

Good come back, well done...
Its a bullshit cup, that fucks up your league season and is actually a bit of a joke. Unless you win it, which clearly we will not..now after you stag me off again I will await your apology at the end of the season when we have not won it, and wasted our time again.. this squad is just not good enough end of..

In no mood for this at all.

I imagine we'll make near enough changes in every position. Would be nice to have perhaps Lo Celso and Lamela back in the squad for this one for some much needed creativity from our second string.

Hart
Doherty - Alderweireld - Dier* - Davies
Winks - Hojbjerg - Ndombele
Lucas - Vinicius - Bergwijn
Think we'll probably see something similar to this.

Sanchez in for Dier if he isn't fully fit. Change at both full backs and in goal. Winks will come in for Sissoko and Vinicius and Lucas in for Son and Kane.

2-1

Its a bullshit cup, that fucks up your league season and is actually a bit of a joke. Unless you win it, which clearly we will not..now after you stag me off again I will await your apology at the end of the season when we have not won it, and wasted our time again.. this squad is just not good enough end of..
Off to mumsnet you trot.

------------------------Hart------------------------
Doherty--------Dier------Rodon-------Davies
------------------Winks----Sissoko-------------
------Bale------------Alli-------------Lucas---'
-----------------------Vinicius‐----------------

I imagine we'll make near enough changes in every position. Would be nice to have perhaps Lo Celso and Lamela back in the squad for this one for some much needed creativity from our second string.

Hart

Sanchez in for Dier if he isn't fully fit. Change at both full backs and in goal. Winks will come in for Sissoko and Vinicius and Lucas in for Son and Kane.

2-1
We can literally field a brand new 11 and still win comfortably

Hoping for something like this

Hart

Doherty Sanchez Dier Davies

Winks Sissoko Lamela

Lucas Vinicius Lo Celso

And what had the Europa league got to do with today’s game?

Hart

2-1
Really? Can't come round soon enough for me, get today's calamity out of the system hopefully!

Looking forward to this. Hopefully see some of the new guys play and GLC. We missed his class today. We’ll win comfortably but we badly need a big win with a clean sheet to get today out of our system.

Back
Top Bottom