Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Leicester are looking shit against a poor Woolwich side.

They need to start attacking, they're bound to concede just sitting back and absorbing pressure for 90 minutes. This game has Jamie Vardy written all over it.

Christ the bits I saw in the background (can't give those Woolwich cunts my full attention unless Leicester score) looked dreadful. Have Leicester done anything? Attack these fuckers a bit.

The End Is Nigh Corona GIF by INTO ACT!ON

I just love your enthusiasm for this club and it's players. It's truly inspiring. Can you not start a thread entitled Doom And Gloom then we could have all the negative posts in one fucking place ?
:mourfacepalm:

Grow up mate.

You were enthusiastic when we were 3 up last Sunday. I was cautious.

Where did your enthusiasm get you?

Support your way squire and I will do it mine

Sure we will both celebrate equally as and when.

Just watched the Digne red card incident. If Ancellotti does appeal as he says he will then the lad is in line to miss another two matches I reckon.

What a cuntish tackle. He actually raises his hands in "I'm not doing anything wrong" style before he razed him. Ancelotti should shut the fuck up on this one.

Ive been trying to watch the new Borat, it's a bit mental,The missus couldn't handle it at all, I can only take a little at a time. So much so that watching Dial Square seems like an option in between the Sacha Baron Cohen madness.

Grow up mate.

You were enthusiastic when we were 3 up last Sunday. I was cautious.

Where did your enthusiasm get you?

Support your way squire and I will do it mine

Sure we will both celebrate equally as and when.
Calling me 'squire' tells me all I need to know and if you think that attitude is 'supporting' your club then God help the team from fans like you.

Back
Top Bottom