Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Any reason why Shaktar Donetsk has half their team made up of Brazilians?

I understand when Portguese teams have a ton of Brazilians but don't get the Ukraine-Brazil link.

Not sure how Martinez missed that, he is usually a fairly clinical finisher.

This is an interesting group. I think RM and Inter are clearly the top two teams but Shahktar and BM are both teams that can beat them, as Shakhtar showed last week.

Bayern knock the ball about so we’ll. very pleasing on the eye

I know they are the class of the world right now so maybe unfair to compare us to them but I am not sure there is a player on the team you worry about with the ball at their feet. Maybe Sule would be the closest but even their CB's (Pavard, Alaba, Hernandez, Boateng) are all good with the ball, passing the ball and at dealing with pressure.

I am sure that the cleats to the thigh would hurt like a son of a bitch, I'm not sure it would hurt so much that the player needed to stay down that long and end up stopping play. Especially when it was his team that had the ball in a dangerous area and he prevented them from doing anything.

If I were the coach or a teammate I would be furious if he did that.

Lukaku went down so weakly there, Not a chance that defender could push him over like that if Lukaku didn't want to go down.

Its funny seeing that after watching the Carragher video posted here last week in which Lukaku shows how strong he is and how he feels the defender is screwed if he gets any chance to put his arm on him.

Ashley Young lucky the Shakhtar player effed that up as that should be a goal after he played that ball so terribly.

I know he has a lot of defenders, for some reason, but why Conte loves Ashley Young so much is beyond me. Terrible every time I watch Inter and wasn't very good for United before that.

Back
Top Bottom